Chapter 3| Heart

Your POV:

Five Years Ago:

"Where the hell are you? I don't like to wait and you know that" I was talking to Jungkook on the phone.

Someone suddenly tickled me from behind and my phone dropped from my hand.

It was Jungkook. He caught the phone with his quick reflexes. And he clasped onto my mouth with his free hand.

"Shh. Don't curse" he warned me and laughed.

I brushed his hand off of me.

"Don't you dare touch me" I warned him back.

"Okay. I'm so sorry for being late" he said holding his earlobes with both of his hands.

"How could you get late? Specially on today?" I said still not getting convinced.

"I'm so sorry. I have something to make it up to you" he said and showed me a box which was beautifully wrapped.

I rolled my eyes and opened the box.

There was a chain with which was a pendant. The pendant was made of silver, designed as a China rose. On the top of the silver China rose, a diamond stone made it even more gorgeous.

"Happy birthday angel" he said.

"Is this actually made of silver and diamond? Tell me this isn't true. Please" I was on the verge of tears.

"If you want to think that this is an imitation, then it's an imitation" he said smiling.

"I purely hate you. How can you gift me something so expensive?" I asked.

"I know you don't. Now stop sulking and wear it" he said taking the pendant away from me.

He put it on me.

"Here. It looks even prettier when it's on you" he said looking at me.

"Kkum" he said and I looked at him,

"This is nothing compared to what you have given to me by just existing in my life" he had sincerity in his eyes.

At present:

Why am I even thinking about all these? Everything has passed now.

I wiped my tears. I did my breathing exercises. I can't breathe properly at certain times for a while now. I need to go back to work.

Jungkook's POV:

As soon as we entered into the hospital, I could hear gossiping all around.

"Isn't that the national basketball player Kim Taehyung?"

"He's so handsome."

"The guy beside him is really handsome too. Do you know who he is?"

"Of course. He is the best computer programmer in our country. He is really famous among youths."

"Are they friends?"

"I don't know."

"I see them together on social media a lot."

"Two tall and handsome friends. Oh my goodness!"

I felt proud that they know both of us. Taehyung being a celebrity is always gossiped by others.

Though the rest of us are also successful in our lives but we are not celebrities like Taehyung.