Chapter 79| Hide And Seek

We were dating for a few weeks without telling anyone. Our friends still did not know it. But they planned for all of us to gather at Yoongi's house that night to watch movies and hang out.

I was taking a few DVDs out from a shelf in Yoongi's house to play those. Jungkook entered into the room.

He hugged me from behind and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"What are you doing?" He mumbled.

I let out a small grown. "Choosing movies for us to watch?" I answered.

"Tch. Boring."

Boyfriend Jungkook was too much to handle.

I did not realize when his hands went down to my thighs.

"Jungkook, stop!" I swatted his hand away, "What if someone sees us?"

He let go off of me and sat on a counter in front of me.

"They are in the living room!" He whined.

"What if they walk in?" I furrowed my eyebrows, without looking at him.

"I don't care! I just want to—"

I stuffed his mouth with popcorns.

"Woah, you have food here." His muffled voice came out as he was munching on those.

I flashed a fake smile at him and made my way towards the living room with DVDs in my hand.

I sat on the end of the couch. Hoseok plopped beside me.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed at us. He was visibly upset because he could not sit where he wanted.

Such a baby.

"Watch out, Hobi! There is a spider behind you!"

Hoseok jumped up and Jungkook sat on his place.

"Just kidding!" He grinned widely.

"So mean!" Hoseok tickled him playfully to get him off of the couch again.

"What? No fair!" Jungkook pouted.

"You are not the one to talk." Hoseok retorted.

I just chuckled, munching on some popcorns.

Jungkook sighed in defeat. He sat down on the floor beside where my legs were. The lights were turned off as the movie started playing.

Everyone was hardly paying any attention to the movie. They were just busy gossiping among themselves.

Jungkook put his head on my thighs. I touched his brown locks, playing with it. He gently nuzzled his head.

Nobody actually saw us like that. So it was okay. He was tired too. I just let him be.

"Soft thighs," Jungkook muttered against my skin.

After a while, his breathing got heavier, indicating that he was asleep already.

I smiled at his sleeping form. The movie ended at it's time. Hoseok finally noticed that Jungkook fell asleep.

"Is he sleeping?" He asked me.

"Uh—" I awkwardly laughed, "He must be tired, working all day."

"Oh," he nodded, "I will put him to bed then." He flashed a grin, suddenly getting this idea.

I did not stop him. Hoseok shook Jungkook roughly to awake him a little.

Jungkook groaned as his eyes opened.

"Kkum will get cramps in her legs," he said as he was vigorously tapping his arm.

Jungkook still did not budge. So Hoseok pulled him up forcefully and dragged him towards a bedroom.

Jungkook looked at me helplessly, sulking at the fact that I did not help him.

I let out a laugh to see him whining like that.

__________

Vote for the chapter, please!

I will update tomorrow again! Hopefully!