Chapter 94| Liar

Minah shifted side to side in her sleep, getting no comfort whatsoever. Why is the bed so cold? She thought in her sleep. She fumbled around to find a blanket, still closing her eyes.

She finally opened her eyes, just to realise that she was sleeping on the floor beside her bed. Being frustrated, Minah sat up. Her eyes widened when she saw Chan sleeping in her bed.

She started kicking his back. "How could you, intruder? This is fucking my bed you are fucking sleeping in!" She was sure that Chan had moved her during her sleep and laid her on the floor.

He always does that.

Chan had already woken up but he did not respond to Minah. He loved teasing her like that. At that moment, his phone started ringing.

The female checked his phone to see a girl named Yumi calling him. Chan snatched his phone from her hand. "Why is this bitch calling you, Chan?"

"Stop cursing, the first thing in the morning. My ears are gonna rot." Minah rolled her eyes. "Should you be the one to say that who curses all the time? And I knew you were pretending to be asleep."

"Too bad, sucker," he muttered, getting up to pick his bag pack. "I am gonna head downstairs." Minah nodded. "You go and have breakfast. I will come after freshening up, you grubby topper."

"I will get freshened up downstairs."

"Liar," she mocked, making him laugh.

Minah came downstairs to see Chan having breakfast peacefully with her whole family. She imagined how nice it would be if Donghyuck could be a part of this table as well.

"Come Min-min, have breakfast with us. You are gonna get late." Jungkook smiled, making her smile as well. "Wait a second," Jungkook said as Minah seated herself.

"Did you two spend the night in the same room?" Minah gulped at her father's sudden interrogation. Even though they did nothing wrong, she got nervous.

Chan, on the other hand was relaxed, munching on some toast. "Let it be, Jungkook," Kkum muttered, laughing, "We were like them as well. Did anything happen between us?"

"Oh." Jungkook quirked one eyebrow. "Us getting married is nothing in your opinion?" Minah stifled her laugh. It seemed as if she was nervous for no apparent reason.

During lunchtime, Minah kept yapping to Donghyuck about everything that happened in her class, not missing any detail. The male just kept staring at her, struggling to pay attention.

"What is that bitch doing with my best friend?" Donghyuck let out a laugh at her curse, finally getting rid of the boredom. "Who?" He asked, stuffing a bread in her mouth.

Her voice came out all muffled while she furiously explained everything that was wrong with Do Yumi, the girl currently hanging out with Chan. Donghyuck kept laughing at his girlfriend's failed attempts to speak.

She pouted after finishing the food in her mouth. "Aww babe, I'm sorry. It's just you are so cute and it's so much fun to tease you." The female pointed behind Donghyuck.

He turned around to see Chan and Yumi laughing together. "The topper is hanging out with the queenka? Interesting." Minah scowled at him. "She is not a queenka."

"May not be but she's pretty alright."

"You fucking find her pretty?" Donghyuck shrugged. "She has got what most men want. So what else can I say?" Minah fumed with anger.

"Then my best friend and my boyfriend both can date Do Yumi, the queenka or should I call you as my ex?" She stood up to leave but got stopped by Donghyuck.

He caught a hold of her wrist. "Chill, Minah. She is not my type anyway. I just said what most of the boys think about her, that's all. And I pushed it just to tease you again, to get a reaction out of you."

"It's not funny, Hyuck. I hate her."

"May I know what caused you to feel like this about her?" He asked, making her sit down beside him again. "For one thing, she had ruined my dress at Minseok's party by spilling wine on it just because it was prettier than hers, that cheap bitch."

"Then what did you do?"

"I spilled soup on her dress," Minah responded proudly. "That's my girl." Donghyuck chuckled, ruffling her hair. "Also she stole my ear pods, my makeup pouch and didn't admit it even though it was obvious that she did, lastly-" she breathed.

"I don't like her face."

"I'm sorry for teasing you like that earlier. Didn't know it was so serious." Minah nodded. "It's okay. Now make Chan stop talking to her."

"Did you tell him about all this?"

"Not really, he already considers me as a kid. I'm sure he will find some way to put the blame on me."

"I think you should talk to him once."

Mei averted her gaze. She did not want to bother Chan with all these at all. He already had his own problems to deal with.

___________

Vote for the chapter please!

I'm so excited to write this book. I hope I get the time tho. Don't skip a meal!