Chapter 17| Sky And Sea

"Tea or coffee?" My mum asked Jungkook.

"My head" I said and they looked at me weirdly,

"He has come to eat my head off."

"Don't be like this, Kkum. He is your best friend" my mum asked me to behave.

"As if" I rolled my eyes and Jungkook was just staring at me, saying nothing. It seemed like he was trying to read me.

I broke our eye contact.

"You can go to your room now. But tomorrow morning I want to see you both playing together again" my mum was serious about it.

Jungkook laughed. What was up with him? I didn't get a good feeling.

"What are we? Five years olds?" I was speechless.

"Where is Jiah?" Jungkook asked me.

"I tucked her into her bed" I replied despite not wanting to.

"You go to sleep too. You had a rough day" Jungkook's tone was suspiciously sweet.

"Aww. Look at you two" my mum fell for him.

I wanted to end his 'acting good' drama. So I decided to play along too.

"Take me" I said raising my arms indicating him to carry me again.

Jungkook eyed me getting taken aback.

"Sweetie, Jungkook must have been tired too. I can support you" my mum offered.

"No mum! The doctor asked me to not put pressure on it. Otherwise it may take really long to recover" I insisted.

"It's okay aunt Park. Kkum must have been dieting this days. She has lost a lot of weight. If it had been the teenager Kkum, it might have been hard but-"

"What do you mean? That I was overweighted back then?" How could he?

"Wow. You get it on your own. You must not be thick headed then" he said tapping on my head with his fist.

"Shut up!"

"Stop it. Jungkook, you know the way to guest room, right?" My mum made us stop arguing.

"Yes, aunt Park. You can go and take a rest" my mum went to her room after that.

I looked at him. It was only the two of us then.

"So? Ready for the ride Kkumie?" Jungkook said getting up.

"What ride? And what Kkumie? My mum is gone now. So you can drop your act already" I said and was about to get up.

But Jungkook carried me and took my waist to put me over his shoulder.

"Put me down, Jeon effing Jungkook!" I whisper yelled.

But he just let out his signature laugh for that day.

Jungkook put me in my bed.

"I hate you, I swear" I completely despised him now.

"I know" he said,

"Sleep well" he patted my head before I slapped his hand.

"Ow. That hurt" he said sarcastically.

"Get out of my room" I said.

"Why should I? You didn't" he smirked.

"What are you talking about?" I was clueless.

"I- Figure it on your own" he said before getting out of the room.

"What? Come back here. Ugh!"