Chapter 9| Injuries

A/N (Jae):

"Thanks. I love basketball since I was very young. My parents and friends always encouraged me to-" Kkum took the remote from the table and turned the TV off.

"Hey! Why did you switch it off?" Seokjin asked not getting the reason.

"I don't want to watch it" Kkum said and left the room.

"If you are just going to leave, then why switching it off?" Seokjin said and turned it back on.

Sometimes he really does not understand his friends. This is an important interview for Taehyung but Kkum being stubborn did his make-up on her own.

Now she doesn't even want to watch him on the TV.

Kkum was walking through the corridor. Suddenly she found a balcony where there were really less people.

She went to the balcony and was just staring at the sky.

She loves doing it. It makes her calm.

Kkum finds peace when she is in an open place like this. She started counting the stars without even realising it.

Suddenly a big pair of hands held her waist and said,

"Why didn't you watch the show?"

Kkum looked at the owner of the deep voice.

She shoved him off of her. Kkum gritted her teeth saying,

"Stay away."

Taehyung did not listen to her and did the exact opposite of what Kkum said.

He pulled her even closer keeping his hand on the small of her back and said,

"I thought you understood by this time that I am not in a good mood today."

Taehyung's lips were touching Kkum's earlobes when he was talking.

She shivered at the sudden touch.

She pushed him away again.

But Taehyung was as quick as usual.

He picked her up and carried her on his shoulder.

He took her to an empty waiting room.

"Put me down!" Kkum was yelling but Taehyung paid no attention to her.

He made her sit on one of the chairs and put his hands on both sides of Kkum to block her from going anywhere.

He bent down to get really close to Kkum.

"If you don't move away this very second then-"

Kkum got cut off by a sudden voice saying,

"Sorry I got late."

Jungkook came.

His heart broke into pieces after witnessing the sight in front of him. It would have been better if he did not come at all.

Taehyung straightened himself saying,

"You can't just get away by apologizing. You need a penalty."

Jungkook just scoffed and walked out of the room.

Kkum got up after he left.

She kicked Taehyung in his knee.

"Don't you ever do this again" she said before storming out of the room too.

"Why are you doing this?" Kkum asked following Jungkook.