Chapter 78| 'Like' A Couple

We did not ride on a lot as we wanted to be on the Ferris wheel this time. Jungkook did not want me to get tired like the last time.

"Get me that!" I ordered, smacking on his back.

"A teddy bear? What are you, five?" He let out a laugh.

"Then how about the Nemo one?" I was slightly hurt by his remark.

"No. I will go for the teddy bear since it's the main prize."

I rolled my eyes at him.

Jungkook took the gun in his hand and pulled the trigger. It missed by mere inches. The more he tried, the more distance, the pebble grew with the teddy bear.

"I don't need it," I said, "You totally ruined it for me by getting your shitty ego in between."

Jungkook looked at me being guilty.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly. "But you see, this time I will solely try for you."

"Ugh, Jungkook." He already shot. This time he missed as well.

"I hate you," I said for the second time in two days.

After the sunset, we got on the ferris wheel. We sat beside each other. I leaned my head on Jungkook's arm. I was tired already.

Jungkook was looking outside.

"Don't you want to see the view? Jungkook asked softly, kissing the top of my head.

I nodded. "Just from the top."

"Why?" He whined, "It's beautiful outside."

"Your egoistic ass made me tired."

He held the side of my face and made me look at him. His fingers slowly grazed my skin, caressing it.

He leaned in to link his lips with mine. He pulled away for a second.

"Can't let you sleep now, can I?" He reminded me about the last time. I just stared into his eyes.

He started kissing me again. I kissed him back in no time. His one hand went down to my waist, then to my thigh. Giving it a little squeeze, he slid his hand barely under my skirt.

Just then the ride stopped. I pulled away abruptly, breaking the kiss.

Jungkook groaned. I was about to get off. But he blocked my way by putting his strong arm on the seat beside me.

"Park Kkum, can we continue this couple act forever instead of just today?" His face was dangerously close to mine.

"Sir, ma'am, you need to get off." I heard it but could not reply anything.

"Just a few seconds! We are searching for something." Jungkook lied through his teeth.

He looked back at me and smirked, "Your answer."

At that time, I decided to compose myself and retort being sassy, just like him.

"What are you going on about? We are already a real couple." With that, I removed his hand and made my way out of it with Jungkook following behind me.

"What do you mean? Are you serious?" Jungkook spun me to make me face him.

"Of course, you slowpoke. It was our first date." I chuckled.

Jungkook positioned himself in the driving seat and started mumbling.

"She was the one who asked to act like a couple for today. Now she is saying that we are already a real couple. Talk about a two face."

"Tch—" as much as I did not want to meddle into his monologue, I had to say it, "You were the one who said that you were wondering what I think we are. Now you are getting flustered by the thing you said yourself."

"That's where you are wrong, princess. I did not say it. I just implied."

I clicked my tongue. "Whatever. Just drive already."

"I want a kiss after I just got to know that we are dating."

"Oh, come on, Jungkook!"

"Cold and lonely lips are waiting." He was acting like a child.

I sighed and leaned towards him. But he did not wait before claiming my lips again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

We both pulled away after a while.

"I love you." His eyes pierced through mine.

My eyes widened, not expecting it at all. I still managed to compose myself.

I hummed. "I love you too."

The smile on Jungkook's lips grew wider before he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you so much more."

__________

Vote for the chapter please!

See? This chapter is worth it, right?