Chapter 2| China Rose

Your POV:

I was standing alone on my balcony.

"I'm sorry. Taehyung came and said to me.

"You should be" I replied.

"Ay. Rude" Taehyung mumbled. I heard it but ignored.

"How did you get in my bedroom though?" I asked him instead.

"I came in your house with Jimin. Your bedroom door was open. So I thought that I should apologize" he replied.

"You have one more thing to apologize then" I said facing him fully.

"What's that, miss?" He said pinching my nose.

I slapped his hand and he just laughed.

"You entered in my bedroom without permission" I replied, "Now go. I can't let you stay in here for one more second."

"Okay I am leaving. But before that" he stepped towards me, almost closing the gap. I went backwards and he smirked

"I don't bite" he said and laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows getting annoyed.

"Happy birthday" he said and patted my head.

"Sleep well" he smiled and went outside.

I did not even know what to say.

"Fudge off" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I had an important surgery at 12 PM and now it was already past 11:15 but I was still stuck in traffic.

"Don't curse" the person in the car beside mine said.

"Shut up" I replied looking at Jungkook who was apparently beside me and I did not notice.

"My ears are getting rotten because of you" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care. Get me to the hospital by 12 o'clock" I said.

"Surgery?" He asked and I nodded looking ahead.

"Call an ambulance then" he said.

"Huh?" I paused to think for a moment.

"Since I gave you this idea, you have to give me a ride too. I have an important meeting at 12" he said and shrugged.

"Ugh!" I quickly called an ambulance and it came in no time as the great people of the South Korea always spared space for the patients. What if a patient was in a car?

It was waiting in front of a building nearby. Jungkook and I hurriedly went there and got on it.

I had to spend time alone with him then. Wow. Not awkward at all.

We were sitting beside each other, not even dared to make eye contact.

"Ehem. I think you should have gotten to hospital by 10 o'clock" he said all of a sudden.

"Then you should have done it too" I replied scoffing at him. What does he think of himself.

"It's just a meeting. But because of you someone might die" he said shrugging as if he's scared by the thought.

"First of all it's an appendicitis operation, which is scheduled by the patient. And secondly if your meeting is that less important, then get out of here.

Excuse me! Can you please halt the-"

I couldn't finish as Jungkook pressed my mouth with his hand. Only muffling came out.

"Okay. I'm sorry" he said.

I suddenly couldn't say anything more. I should have just got him out of the ambulance. But why couldn't I do it? He is right. The meeting is not that important.