Chapter 19| Crush

Jae:

Jungkook woke up but did not want to go to work today too. Why he was feeling that way, he had no idea. It felt like time was slipping from his hand. He needed to catch it while it was still his chance.

Taehyung ended his series of three matches and wanted to hang out with his friends that day. He was scrolling through his feed.

Suddenly he saw a picture of Jimin and his sister. Kkum was sitting on a wheelchair on that picture.

He asked Jimin if it was an old picture. But he got to know that Kkum was injured again.

He quickly wore his jacket before getting out. Taehyung bought a bouquet and started for Kkum's house.

This time too, he did not feel the need to knock.

Kkum was sleeping deeply, given that she could not get any sleep last night.

Taehyung placed the flowers on the bed and pecked on her forehead.

Meanwhile Jungkook also reached there. After opening the door, he saw that there was a flower bouquet and a man was hovering over Kkum.

The back of the man was really known to him. He knew it was Taehyung. He assumed that Kkum was awake too.

Though he could not see what they were doing. But he figured that he did not even want to.

Jungkook walked away. His heart was broken. When he saw that CCTV footage of the camera which was at the Jeon's house's doorstep, he thought that he was mistaken.

When he saw that a really worried Kkum came in Jimin's car that day to take care of her best friend who was himself, he thought that he was the one who created this unnecessary wall between him and Kkum.

At first he had thought they were both drunk that day to sleep together. But then he got to know that Kkum came later following him.

When he remembered about the morning when Kkum was sleeping in his arms, he felt that it was his heaven.

But today he got reminded again about the reason of him maintaining distance with the person, whom he loved the most.

Taehyung fell asleep sitting on a chair which was kept beside Kkum's bed.

Kkum woke up after a while and saw him.

"Taehyung?" She yelled getting shocked and Taehyung's sleep was also disturbed.

"Oh hey!" He waved and Kkum sighed.

Six Years Ago:

"Taehyung, they are coming" Kkum said to him indicating the teachers who were coming for him.

Apparently Taehyung bunked almost all the classes but because of them being in different sections Kkum had no class in this period. So she saw Taehyung bunking his classes.

But he did not care at all. He was wearing headphones. A really loud rock music was playing in his ears.

He had his eyes shut. He was vibing to the music. They were both hiding in an attic.

"Taehyung, please listen to me" Kkum tried even harder.

Kkum was a bit different when she was younger. She used to get angry quickly back then too but not so much. She was a tad softer before.

Also she had a crush on Taehyung.

"There you are" a teacher found Taehyung and Kkum together.

Taehyung finally took his headphones off.

"What happened?" He asked.

Both of their parents were asked to come in their school.

The teacher thought that they were making out in that attic which was not true at all. It was also not acceptable in high school.

Jungkook was standing outside the principal's office.

He did not want to believe that it was true. But then again he could not deny his doubts for it to be possible.

He did not like to think that Kkum actually liked Taehyung. She should know better. Taehyung was seen with almost all the girls in the campus.

The parents firmly put their beliefs in their kids. If they were dating, they would surely tell them.

"Jungkook" Kkum said after getting out of principal's office getting tired of his  lecture.

"What is it?" He asked Kkum.

"About what?" She asked too.

"Are you and Taehyung-"

"No, we aren't. If it was something like this, you would obviously get to know about it" she said.

Jungkook heaved a sigh of relief.

At Present:

Your POV:

"Why are you here?" I asked Taehyung frustrated.

"I don't know. Why are you?"

"Because it's my fudging house" What was with him?

"Why are you always so pissed off? Didn't you also miss me?" He asked back.

"N-no. Why would I?"

Taehyung sighed.

"Where is Jungkook?" I asked him.

"Was I supposed to know?"

"I don't know. Didn't he wake up yet?"

"Is he here?" Taehyung asked me.

"At least, he was, last night" I replied getting confused.

Jungkook was not in the house today. Jiah said that he had gone to his office. Taehyung dropped Jiah to her house.

I wondered why Jungkook did not tell me.

"Let's celebrate" Jimin said after coming home,

"Taehyung won all of his matches. The champion has come home."

"Shut up" I hit the back of his head,

"Why are you so fluttered by him?" I tried to calm my hyped up brother.

"Yes, we totally should" My parents said.

He did not even let me know about his matches.

"I think we should celebrate separately, the elderlies and us" Jimin said slowly.

I laughed at that.

"Do you think of us that old fashioned?" My parents were offended.

"No we don't. We will do it together" Taehyung said to them.

"Obviously, we won't tangle you kids with our elderly problems. That's why we planned a trip for you adult kids" they said.

"Seven boys with just one girl. What a brilliant plan my parents made!" I said sarcastically.

"Kkum, we did not know that you think of them as boys" my mom said making me flustered.

"N-no. It's not that. It's just that. You don't need to know about that" I said before going back to my room.

It felt lonely after coming to my room. The Jeon siblings left me alone after making me used to them.

I looked out of the window.

Should I call Jungkook?

_______________

Vote for the chapter if you like it.

I never asked, what grade do you all study in??

I'm in 12th grade now as in a high school senior.