Chapter 81| Letting You Know

Ever since Jimin told my parents, mom and dad started calling Jungkook for dinner a lot. It was getting on my nerves. They were already treating him as their son in law.

I came home with Jungkook after my shift ended. We were supposed to go to a party tonight. So Jungkook just waited at my house and to get ready with Jimin. I also needed to get prepared.

"Such a sweet boyfriend you have, Kkum!" Mom exclaimed as soon as she saw us.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Aren't you going?" I asked her about the party.

"No. It's just for the youngsters." She said and received a nod from me.

"Take care of your girlfriend tonight, Jungkook."

He flashed a grin. "Of course, I will." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, earning a punch in the stomach from me.

Mom narrowed her eyes at my actions. But I did not care whatsoever.

I wore a golden and black coloured, off the shoulder dress. But I was not able to zip it up.

Jae:

Jungkook and Jimin were already prepared. They were playing games.

"Why is Kkum taking so long?" Jimin whined.

"Give her some time." Jungkook sighed as it was not the first time for Jimin to complain.

"You know what? You will go and check on her."

Jungkook perked up at the idea.

"But don't even think about pulling any weird tactic."

"Sure." Jungkook smirked.

He knocked on Kkum's door twice.

"Babe, can I come in?"

Kkum knew by his voice that it was Jungkook. She hummed in response.

With a twist, Jungkook opened the door. He saw Kkum struggling with her zipper in front of her reflection. All of her hair was kept one her left shoulder.

"Let me help you." He spoke softly and Kkum stopped trying.

Jungkook's fingers grazed on the exposed skin of her back.

"Jeon, Jimin's going to kill me." Kkum mumbled.

"Let me see him try." He said as he ever so slowly pulled her zipper up.

"There you go. It wasn't so hard." Jungkook said before placing wet kisses on her right shoulder.

"Jimin is waiting."

"So what? We will be a little late." His hands gripped on her waist, pulling her closer to his body.

Then Jungkook attacked her neck, sucking on her skin. He marked her, making her moan slightly.

Kkum turned around and scoffed.

"How am I supposed to go to the party now? Do you expect me to change at the end moment?"

"Nope." He chuckled. "We are not going. I can't wait for such a long time."

"Huh?" Kkum tilted her head. "Do you realise that I have a really punctual brother who does everything orderly?"

"Yeah. So let him go." With that being said, Jungkook locked the door and took his phone out to type something.

After that, he came towards her and swiftly pecked her lips.

"He won't bother us now."

Kkum let out a laugh. "Why? What did you text him?"

"That we are going to do it tonight." He had a smug smile on his face.

Kkum shook her head in disapproval.

"You told my brother that?"

"Yeah. In that way, he will be too disgusted to bother us." Jungkook snickered.

Kkum wrapped her arms around his neck.

"If anyone gets to know that we didn't go to the party, they will understand at once what we were doing."

She spoke as her lips brushed against his. Jungkook leaned in to connect their lips.

"Do you think that I care?"

After that, they ended up on Kkum's bed with their clothes on the floor.  That night they let themselves know, the warmth they have in their hearts for each other.

____________

Vote for the chapter please!

I'm just gonna say EEEEEEEEEEE.