Chapter 97| Unfair

Dayeon punched in the code with which she was very familiar. She pushed open the door to see Taehyung in a black t-shirt and shorts. His short sleeves were rolled up to reveal his well built biceps.

He was warming his meal in the microwave. He had started leaving alone again after coming back from Australia. Being stunned seeing who had entered through his front door, the male widened his eyes.

"How is the demon doing?" Dayeon asked with a wide smile. She did not have any friends unlike Taehyung who had a large group of friends. Her hangout circle only included her colleagues, family, ex boyfriends, her son and well the father of her son who also happened to be her ex boyfriend.

"Fine before seeing you," he replied with a similar width smile or even more. Both were happy to see each other. For some unknown reason, even after going through so much, breaking up, having a son together, they still found comfort in each other.

"Then buy me food," Dayeon demanded. "Depends," Taehyung said. His eyes scanned behind Dayeon. "Where is Chan? He can't see us together." The female rolled her eyes. "He is at some party with Minah and others."

"Deal," Taehyung said, dashing out of the door only to get dragged back into the apartment by Dayeon tugging on his sleeve. "Wear some proper clothes before," she reminded Taehyung causing him to sheepishly smile. "Right."

The party was getting steamier with each second passing by. Minah pushed the alcohol aside, away from her. "Parents at home?" Donghyuck asked, brushing her face with the back of his hand.

"Not really." She shook her head. "Don't wanna get drunk, that's all," Minah said, glancing around at the other guys from different schools. Donghyuck was already on his third glass. "Don't worry about a thing, babe. I am with you to keep you safe."

"I know, still," she pressed. "Whatever you want," he smiled, pulling her up on his thighs by grabbing her waist. She settled herself in his lap, returning his smile. Donghyuck kept his drink down.

He brought his lips to her bare neck and slowly trailed down placing butterfly kisses all over. Minah dropped her head back to give him more access. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

Donghyuck was getting eventually rough causing Minah to tangle her fingers in his tousled hair. At that time, Chan and Yumi entered into the party, with their arms linked together.

Chan immediately averted his gaze as soon as he saw Minah and Donghyuck making out. His heart still could not take it. Even though he knew that Minah did not belong to him, it still felt unfair to him as he loved her long before she had even met Donghyuck.

Whereas Yumi just kept glaring at them. She could not bear the sight of them together. She hated the fact that the most popular of guy of their school was taken by someone else. He was not into her at all.

Donghyuck's one hand went up to support her head while his other hand was still gripping her waist. He reached up to kiss her lips. After some time, Minah broke the kiss to catch her breath.

The male let out a chuckle. "Did I make you breathless already, princess?" He leaned in to whisper in her ear in a husky voice, "The night has only begun, Jung Minah. Buckle up for the rest of the ride. I swear, it won't be smooth at all."

He placed a kiss on her earlobe before softly nibbling on it. Minah felt lightheaded. Her consciousness had left her long ago even though she had not drunk a sip of alcohol. Donghyuck alone was enough to make her intoxicated.

"I will get another drink," Donghyuck said with a gentleman smile as if he had not been the one to say such things a moment ago before gently making Minah sit down on the couch.

He went towards the bar which was the open kitchen of Minseok's house and got busy with the guys standing in front of the counter, leaving Minah breathless after all.

Chan and Yumi, on the other hand were on the dance floor, making out soon after the song had started. Chan perfectly played along with Yumi. He needed to get Minah out of his head.

Yumi pressed her lips on the side of his neck before reaching up to kiss his lips. It turned into a passionate session when Chan dropped his hands down to the sides of her waist, rubbing them slowly up and down.

Yumi had completely given up before her date, dragging him to a nearby bedroom.

________

Vote for the chapter please!

What do you think will happen next? Which ship do you like the most including Taehyung and Dayeon?