Chapter 37| Overwhelming

5 Years Ago:

Your POV:

I pressed my head with my knees. The bloody cold was taking my soul away with  capable freezing wind.

I was shivering. My breathing was abnormal. Jungkook broke a leg because of skating on uneven roads. I had to go to see him after the school ended.

I went to him regularly. He seemed happy to see me. It made my heart hurt to see him like that. But then again he deserved it for trying such dangerous things.

If he had come to school, I would have wrapped up myself in his jacket and would have kept hugging him. I could not help myself to wonder how good it would have felt. In this enemy season, he was my only friend to protect me.

Jimin and the other boys always used to make fun of me for getting cold so easily. Also Jimin and I did not have all the same classes.

I wanted to go and sit inside. But I could not because-

"Tae oppa" a overly girly voice called to interrupt my train of thoughts.

I could not go inside because I needed to see Taehyung. He would practice basketball there after a while.

I raised my head with a lot of difficulties.

It was Boyoung. She was our immediate junior. I was not saying that I hated her. But it was just she used to pester Taehyung a bit too much.

There was no way that Taehyung liked her company, right?

I stood straight and went to him.

He was dribbling and the girl was continuously talking to him.

"Hey" he greeted me once he saw me.

I smiled at him.

"And about the thing you are saying, I did not hear any of it. You know why? Because I don't care" he sneered to that girl.

"Okay. I will talk to you later" she said before leaving.

Taehyung shook his head.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"She is not my type" he said looking away.

"Since when do you care about that?" I asked suppressing a laugh.

Taehyung just hooked up with everybody as long as they were hot enough.

But my nasal voice made him burst into a laugh.

"What happened with your voice?" He mocked my voice. I was really wishing he would not.

"Shut up" I hit his arm.

He laughed again.

"Wanna play one round?" He asked holding up the ball.

"Basketball" I said to myself.

"What else? We are not playing any nasty game" he paused to say,

"Unless you want" he winked at me.

"What the eff? I was not asking" I made myself clear.

Taehyung flashed his boxy smile before saying,

"Of course mademoiselles."

At Present:

"Come on!" Taehyung kept running behind me the whole house,