Chapter 77| Ferris Wheel Again

Your POV:

A few days passed after Jungkook's birthday. Jungkook came to my hospital to pick me up.

We were leaving but suddenly my eyes fell on a little boy who had a tiny showpiece of a ferris wheel in his hand.

Jungkook poked my cheek.

"What? Do you already want a baby? Isn't it too early for us―"

I slapped his arm. "Ow!"

"No, you dumbass. I was looking at the showpiece. Doesn't it remind you of something?"

He tried to think for a while. Then he shrugged and said, "It doesn't ring a bell. What are you talking about?"

"If you can't remember, then you don't have to."

I made my way towards his car and sat on the passenger seat. The whole ride, we were silent. Jungkook did not even try to explain himself.

After we reached at my house, I got outside of the car with Jungkook following me.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"My goodnight kiss." He puckered his lips for me to peck on it.

"You are not going to get your way by always doing these things." I turned on my heels and was about to get into the house.

"Then let's try something different," he said from behind me, "Go on a date with me. We will ride on the ferris wheel this time!"

I halt in my steps and turned around to face him. "You remember?"

"Of course I do." Jungkook stepped towards me. He held my waist and pressed his lips on mine, kissing me.

After pulling away, I hit his chest.

"You are such a jerk for pretending to not remember."

"I'm sorry. It's just too much fun to watch you pouting like that." He chuckled.

"I hate you." I snarled.

I wore a cute white top which had an off the shoulder neckline, flaunting the China rose pendent which Jungkook had given to me. I put a light pink coloured short skirt on with it. Wearing my white heels, I was ready to go.

I checked myself in the mirror once more and decided to put my hair up into a ponytail. I smiled being satisfied.

I got outside to see Jungkook leaning against his car. He was wearing a white shirt and denim jeans with his signature timberlands.

He smiled as soon as his eyes fell upon me.

"We somewhat match?" He indicated the white colour in our outfits.

"Did you go for a high schooler look as well?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He shook his head. "I have something for you." He took my hand and opened my palm to put something in it.

I saw a crimson colored China rose on it.

"You love this flower, don't you?"

I quickly nodded in the answer to his question.

"I don't know what you see in this flower but I still wanted to get a gift matching with something you already have." He motioned his hand directing to my pendent.

"Hold on!" I handed him the flower again before putting out a hairpin from my purse.

I let my hair loose on my back, already getting rid of the ponytail.

I handed him the hairpin as well.

"Put it on for me." My eyes gleamed as I was asking a favour from him.

He sheepishly smiled before placing the flower in my hair right above my ear and fixing it with the hairpin.

Then he was just staring at me.

"I look like a clown, don't I? I could not help asking.

"You―" he trailed off, "You look perfect." He muttered under his breath before opening the car door for me. It was going to be a long day.

We entered the amusement park. Jungkook slid his large hand into mine. I looked up at him and giggled.

"Let's act like a couple for today, shall we?"

I added the 'act' word to sound smug, to show that I was not fazed by the situation at all. But it was actually quite the opposite.

"Geez," Jungkook scoffed, "I wonder what do you think we are." He intertwined his finger with mine and led the way.

I was sure that I was a blushing mess again.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

Actual Ferris wheel ride is for the next chapter! Wait until tomorrow please?