Chapter 84| Not A Dream

Jungkook stole me from my friends, my family and my brother. He wanted to celebrate my birthday alone, just the two of us, since it's my first birthday after we started dating.

I got out of the shower, draped in a towel.

"Kkum, are you re—"

I quickly turned around seeing Jungkook.

"Go outside!"

"Jeez, it's nothing I haven't seen before." He smirked.

I threw a pillow at him which he caught swiftly.

"Get out!"

"Okay! I will be waiting in the living room."

He leaned around me and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Cute."

I groaned.

I wore a white coloured short dress which ended above my knee. It had full sleeves.

"Did you book the whole place?" I asked Jungkook's who was dressed in a black blazer with white shirt underneath.

He hummed in response. "I wanted just the two of us to be here." He squeezed my hand gently.

"Well, there are staffs too, you know?" I giggled.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Do me a favour, please? Don't ruin it."

I laughed at him for trying so hard.

We spent the whole evening having my favourite foods. I cut the cake after that.

"What did you get me?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

Jungkook flashed a grin and placed a square shaped box in front of me which was about the size of my hand.

I was curious to see what he actually bought. I hurriedly unwrapped the box. I opened it. It had another box in it.

I squinted my eyes. "Is this a joke?"

"Go ahead. Open it." He chuckled.

I kept opening the boxes until there was a small rectangular shaped box.

Till the time, I opened to see what it was, Jungkook was already on his knees in front of me.

I was too shocked to react. He took the box from my hand and took the ring out.

"I know how much of a jerk I am. I know I hurt you a lot in the past. Heck, I don't deserve you at all. But you chose to forgive me and you gave me another chance. I swear that I will never ruin this one.

You may think that I am rushing things. But I have been thinking about this moment since years. I'm in love with you, Kkum, since I was a child. My feelings have not changed one bit except that it grew deeper every passing day."

You are the only one for me. So—" he coughed, clearing his throat, "Park Kkum, will you marry me?"

I was shaking, not being able to believe neither my ears nor my eyes.

"Aren't you supposed to wish me happy birthday?" The sentence on the top of my head came out involuntarily.

He nervously laughed. "Happy birthday?"

"Of course, I will!" I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him.

Everything felt like a dream. I felt as if I would wake up in my bed after a few seconds.

I pinched Jungkook. He winced in pain.

"What was that for?" He laughed.

"To see if it's a dream." I sheepishly smiled.

"Then shouldn't you pinch yourself to check it?"

"It will hurt if I pinch myself."

Jungkook shook his head before kissing me.

I guess it's really happening, then.

________

Vote for the chapter please!

Just get married already!