Chapter 96| For A Change

Minah picked a blue dress to wear at the party. It was off the shoulder and the dress hugged her torso tightly to get flurry from her waist and ended right above her knees.

She styled her hair into a bun and let a few strands of her hair loosely lay on her forehead and face. She did her makeup, only thing on which she had full confidence. She chose a silver pair of heels and to match that she wore a silver bracelet with stones.

She did not wear any necklace so that her prominent collarbone could be the highlight. She looked at her reflection in the mirror to mentally clap for herself.

After that, she went outside to see Donghyuck waiting for her on his motorbike. He was wearing a sleeveless black coloured t-shirt and a pair of denim jeans.

He wore a few earrings and a metallic silver ring was hanging around the corner of his bottom lip. His bare muscular toned arms made Minah gulp.

"So I'm dressed up like some prom queen and you're dressed like a member of some mafia gang?"

"That's the fun of it, princess. Consider me as your own personal mafia." He stood up from his motorbike to step closer to Minah.

Donghyuck grabbed her waist and pulled her into a passionate kiss with one hand on the side of her face. Minah did not expect it at all. But it was a pleasant surprise for her causing her to kiss him back immediately.

She tasted the metal in the process. They parted after a while with Donghyuck resting his forehead against Minah's. "You look gorgeous tonight, prom queen. Wanna ditch Minseok's party and have a personal party of our own?"

He caressed her hair. "As much as I want that badly Hyuck, we really need to go to that party, otherwise we will be called betrayers, you know?"

Donghyuck let out a grunt which Minah soothed with another kiss on his lips. "I promise we will leave early from the party and then hangout, just the two of us."

The male smiled. "Let's go, then." He made Minah wear the helmet then helped her to get on the motorbike. There was an unknown heat between them the night.

It was always there but that night it was particularly strong and unique. It was as if they could not be separated for a minute. Minah hugged Donghyuck's waist as he started the motorbike, dashing to Minseok's party.

Chan dressed himself in a black colored blazer and a white shirt underneath with a pair of black trousers. He was styling his hair when his mother entered into the room.

"Have fun at the party," Dayeon wished his son with a pat on his back. Chan flashed a smile. "Don't worry about me and have dinner with your friends, please. Don't eat alone."

"Okay." Dayeon nodded. "I am an adult and I can take care of myself. Now get going. Minah must be waiting."

The male shook his head. "Minah is not waiting for me, mom. She has a date, her boyfriend actually." Dayeon furrowed her eyebrows. "Who is your date, then?"

Chan checked his reflection in the mirror, setting his hair. "Some girl, you don't know her."

"Then introduce me to her. I will drop you guys off at the party." Chan let out a sigh but did as she said, anyway. Both of them went to Yumi's house where she was waiting for Chan. The male stepped out and walked towards her.

Dayeon watched Yumi reaching up to place a peck on his cheek. She softly smiled at the young couple before Chan brought his date to her car. They settled themselves inside.

"Hello aunt Bang," Yumi greeted politely which Dayeon returned with another smile. "You look so pretty tonight. I bet everyone is gonna be looking at you two at the party."

"Mom, it's not a prom and not a party as you are thinking so look ahead and drive." Chan signalled her forward by waving his hand. Dayeon smacked the back of her son's head who was sitting in the passenger seat beside her.

"Don't have too much fun if you know what I mean." Chan rolled his eyes at his mother's remark. Dayeon dropped them at Minseok's house being unaware of the fact that his parents were out of town for business purpose and the risks involved with it.

"Who should I have dinner with?" She thought tapping her fingers on the steering wheel before smiling mischievously. Should I go annoy him for a change?

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

I got late I'm sorry. I'm trying my best to update but my vacations are over and the day after tomorrow is my anatomy card final so I'm very stressed rn. I hope you guys understand!