Chapter 75| Birthday Gift

We were at Jungkook's house, waiting for him to come.

The lights were turned off. The doorknob twisted.

We all yelled, "Happy birthday to you."

The lights turned on revealing Jungkook and a girl with him whom I did not know.

"Hey, what is all this?" Jungkook grinned widely.

The balloon in my hand bursted from the pressure I was putting on it.

"Excuse me," I said and went to a corridor. I did not know what triggered into me. But I just could not handle it.

Jungkook followed me. He held my arm and spun me around.

"What is it?" He examined my expression.

"Your birthday celebration?" I made my arm free from his hold.

"Then where are you running off to?"

"I think there are more girls than it should be. So I made it equal again," I looked away.

Jungkook laughed.

"What's so funny?" I scowled at him.

"Jealous Kkum is cute," he pinched my nose.

"How dare you?" I shoved his hand away.

"She is just an employee at our office. We are supposed to handle a project together. So she came with me to discuss about it. Who knew you all are going to be here?"

I was such a paranoid to always be jealous like this.

I shook my head, "You should go. I don't feel so good right now."

"Okay. But first give me my birthday kiss," Jungkook smiled.

"What?"

"It's my birthday. Won't I even get a kiss?"

"Just go, Jungkook. They are waiting for you," I insisted.

"Okay," he said and was about to go.

But he swiftly turned around and pecked my lips.

He stuck out his tongue at me, "Stole one!" With that he quickly ran away leaving me behind like that.

After a while, we cut the cake. I told everyone that I was not feeling well. That's why I ran like that.

After having dinner, I was walking beside the pool. Jungkook was busy the whole evening, talking to people. He did not even glance at me.

Suddenly I felt someone wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I turned around to face him.

Jungkook put his palm on my cheek.

"Can I?" He asked this time. I could not say anything. I wanted to nod my head but suddenly it was too hard to even breath.

He tilted his head, waiting for my answer.

I tried my best and took a deep breath. I linked my lips with his. He was startled by my action.

In my defense, it took a lot of time for our lips to come in actual contact. He should have prepared himself.

I moved my plump lips against his curvey ones. My eyes were closed the whole time. I continued kissing him until he started.

Jungkook removed his palm from my cheek and kept it on my jawline. He slowly brushed my cheek with his thumb.

His another hand completely wrapped my figure along with my waistline. I was getting his warmth because of that.

I was also getting tingling sensation all over my bare arms because of his lips moving now against mine.

I kissed him again after pausing for a bit. But he never stopped. I broke the kiss by moving away.

"What is it, princess?" Jungkook asked. But I could not answer as I was too busy gasping for air.

All of a sudden, I wanted to feel his lips again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him.

Jungkook held me by my waist. He pinched my side. It made me open my mouth.

He took the chance to enter his tongue into my mouth while kissing me. He explored inside it and I could not resist him at all.

A small part of me wanted to pull back, thinking everything was going too fast. But except that part, every inch of my existence wanted him.

Jungkook slid one hand under my shirt. He ran his hand on my bare back.

I felt moist on my skin. I wanted to look around to know the reason behind it. But I could not ruin the moment.

It started raining. We were drenched but we could not care less. Jungkook let go off me for a minute to let me catch my breath.

But soon he made me turn around and we started kissing each other again.

Jungkook smiled between the kisses.

"What?" I pulled back and asked him.

"You are going to catch cold" he said and grinned.

"How is that funny?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"It's not. I am laughing bitterly. We need to go inside now" he was still grinning.

I gave him a weird look.

We came under shelter. Jungkook would not let me stay in the rain anymore.

"Didn't know that you are a fan of pink" Jungkook said. I turned to him.

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

"I thought you only liked blue, well fifty shades of blue" he mocked.

"I don't understand" I spoke the truth.

"Your shirt is see through right now."

I glanced at my shoulder and saw that the strap of my pink bra was exposed in the air. And the tank top was completely soaked causing it to become transparent.

"I hate you. Why didn't you tell me before?" I complained.

"Well. It's wise to enjoy while it lasts" Jungkook smirked.

I hit his arm. "Pervert."

Jungkook laughed. "Here." He wrapped his jacket around me. "I don't want anyone else to see you like this."

I rolled my eyes and made my way upstairs to Jungkook's bedroom.

I locked the door and took a dry towel to change in a dry and comfortable hoodie which I assumed was Jungkook's.

There was a knock on the door.

"Can I come?" Jungkook asked with a chuckle.

"Five minutes more!" I yelled and he laughed.

I opened the door for Jungkook to come.

"Woah, look at you wearing my clothes," he smirked.

___________

Don't forget to vote.

Finally some sort of a make out!

How was the chapter?