Chapter 76| Falling In Place

"Woah, look at you wearing my clothes," Jungkook smirked.

"Don't freaking smirk after you got me drenched and sexually harassed me like that." I started arranging and spreading my clothes for those to dry.

Jungkook simply plopped onto his bed.

"Sexually harass? What are you talking about?" He rested his face on his palms as his elbows were on the bed. He pretended to be actually curious to hear my answer.

"You are going to make me say it now?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Why?" He whined, "Pink ones looked pretty."

I blushed unnecessarily hard at his stupid remark.

"Shut it dummy!" I turned around so he could not see my already reddened face.

"Okay tomato."

"Jungkook!" I turned around again, this time to face him. He was practically smirking making me blush. I could feel my ears getting hot.

"What?" He made his way towards me and got really close. He leaned in resting his forehead on my shoulder. I froze in my place.

"You blushing because of me is a dream come true," he turned his head to the side and buried his face in my hair.

"You never really have noticed me, have you?" I muttered.

Jungkook backed up. "What do you mean?"

"If you had," I looked down, "then you would have known how many times I actually blushed because of you."

Jungkook bent down to see my expression. I was pouting. He pressed his lips against mine.

It soon turned to a passionate kiss as Jungkook led me to his bed laying me on it. He hovered over me, never for once breaking the kiss.

He unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it aside. His hands were on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He tilted his head to get more access.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone rang.

"Ugh!" He groaned loudly. I laughed at that.

"Take the call," I told him.

"Never in a million years," he firmly said.

"It can be important."

He groaned for the second time before getting up and receiving the call. It was apparently his colleague. He called Jungkook to wish him on his birthday.

I listened to their conversation as my eyelids got heavy and I soon drifted off to sleep.

Jungkook's POV:

"Finally!" I exclaimed after hanging up. That guy kept me on the phone for a long time. I turned to face Kkum. I saw her breathing heavily, sinking deep into the bed.

She fell asleep.

I felt like it was a little unfair. But I did not mind it. I wrapped her with a blanket and got something for me to wear. I had to talk to the guests before they left.

Jimin was obviously making a fuss not finding Kkum anywhere.

"Relax, she is taking a rest." I told him patting on his shoulder.

"Where?" He questioned further.

"In my room," I said under my breath.

"What was that?" He asked not being able to catch it. But thankfully Taehyung distracted him showing him something on his phone. He was the only one who would get more attention from Jimin than his own sister.

Taehyung gave me a short smile indicating that he knew. I smiled back at him.

Kkum and Taehyung managed to resolve their issues then.

I felt happy thinking everything was finally falling in place.

After everyone finally left, I went to back to my room and laid on the couch. I looked at Kkum in the dark.

It was peaceful knowing that she was so near me. We were so close, in the same room.

_______

Vote for the chapter please!

I'm sorry for such a short chapter. I will make it up to you all. I will update tomorrow again! All happy chapters!