Chapter 7| The Felicia's

"What's with your wrist?" Hobi said pointing to it.

"It's just a small cut. It will be fine" I replied.

"You should really be careful Kkum" he said sincerely.

"I am. Don't worry" I said shaking my head. Which doctor doesn't injure herself?

"Which doctor injures herself?" Jimin said after me and the rest of the boys except Jungkook and Taehyung entered his office room.

I gave him a blank expression and said,

"Doctors also know how to cure themselves. So don't worry."

"But still-"

"What are we gonna do tonight?" Namjoon asked interrupting a hyped up Jimin.

"I have nothing to do today" I replied.

"Let's hang out tomorrow at The Felicia's" Yoongi said.

"Wow that's Kkum's favourite restaurant!" Seokjin said.

"Why? Why not today?" I showed puppy eyes to Yoongi.

"I'm too tired tonight. I just came here because you people asked me to hang out with you" he said yawning.

"Yeah. That's why we should go to The Felicia's tonight" I said squinting my eyes.

"Let's just play at Jimin's today" Yoongi said almost falling asleep.

"This is not a place to play" Jimin said. His focus was on his computer.

"Let's just order from there" Joon said.

"They don't do deliveries" I said sulking.

"What kind of restaurant doesn't do deliveries?" Hobi said and I rolled my eyes at him.

Jimin's POV:

"Won't you get into any scandal?" I asked Taehyung after seeing his and my sister's pictures of dancing together online captioned as 'I ship them'.

"Everyone knows that she's my friend. Though most of them think that we are dating. But they are confused between me and Jungkook" he said and chuckled.

"But still you are a celebrity. Won't your popularity drop?" I asked him again.

"I am a basketball player Jimin. I am not some actor or idol who will not get any work if any rumour of them dating spreads or something" he said.

"I think most of the girls are your fans because of your looks or because you are cool. Girls don't watch basketball matches that much you know" I tried to reason with him.

"What do you want from me then?" He said twitching his eyebrows.

"I know that you both are friends. But it will be better for you two to not meet alone, I mean without anyone else" I finished.

"Are you saying this because you don't want me around Kkum and you want her to get settled with that blind date doctor guy?" Taehyung asked me.

"They did not even meet with each other yet, Tae. Why would I do that to my best friend? Though I don't believe you that much either, I wouldn't want to separate you two."

He still was looking at me suspiciously.

Kkum's POV:

Me, Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and Yoongi already reached to the restaurant and now we are standing in front of the gate.

"Are we waiting for the others?" I asked.

"Yeah" Namjoon replied.

"You do this good deed alone, Joon. I am going inside. I might as well order some nachos for me in the meantime" I said fanning myself.

"I will be going inside too" Yoongi said.

"They will be able to come on there own" Hoseok said to Namjoon.

Just then Taehyung and Jimin came too.

"Why are you both together?" I asked them getting suspicious.

"You ask too much questions" Taehyung said ruffling my hair.

Jimin just held my hand and took me inside.

After we got inside, I saw Jungkook and Sunghee sitting together. Did he bring his date on our get together?

Sunghee was getting extremely close to Jungkook. She was fixing his tie.

"Hey Jungkook and Sunghee!" Jimin greeted them cheerfully.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" Hoseok said.

Do they all know about Sunghee coming?

"It's okay" Jungkook said.

"Oh. You don't need to say sorry Hoseok. We had a great time" Sunghee said looking at Jungkook.

I should not vomit here.

"Now it's time to leave" she said and I breathed a sigh of relief.

At least I did not have to leave from my favourite restaurant.

Just then Sunghee puckered her lips and pressed it onto Jungkook's cheeks.

"Eww" yes it came out from my mouth.

Sunghee looked at us shocked. Jungkook just looked away.

"Go get a room you two" Yoongi said before taking a seat.

Sunghee giggled and said,

"I am going now."

She left after that.

"Woah! I didn't know you two are a thing" Jimin said to Jungkook.

"At least don't keep secrets from us" Namjoon said.

I sat between Taehyung and Jimin. Jungkook was sitting across us.

"You really should keep this one. She is the best model in the current time. You won't find another one like her" Jimin was going on and on.

I just was getting disgusted.

"He will get hundreds like her" Taehyung said and took the menu from the waiter.

I quickly snatched it away from him. I will be the first one to order here.

"Can we stop talking about this?" Jungkook said and started playing with his phone.

"Let's hang out again soon" Jimin said.

"Yeah. It was really fun" Namjoon replied.

"At The Felicia's" I said with a wide smile on my face.

"The Felicia's it is" Taehyung said and was about to pinch my nose.

I held his finger and was about to twist it but he quickly took it back.

"Can we go home already?" Jungkook said being a brat.

"I asked for a Limo. You are gonna drive us today" Yoongi said and laughed.

"Why do I have to?" Jungkook complained.

"You will drive anyway. So why not a limousine?" Seokjin said and patted his back.

"Ugh!" He groaned.

Jungkook's POV:

I dropped off all of them at their respective houses except Jimin. Since he had some work to do at his office, I had to drop him off there.

Now only Kkum was left. I parked the limo in front of her house.

"We are here" I said to Kkum. But she didn't respond.

I opened the door and saw her sleep like an angel.

___________________________________

Vote for the chapter if you like it.

This chapter is dedicated to SugaKookie2006 . Thanks for motivating me.

How was the chapter? Let me know.