Chapter 50| The Ceremony

"Hey there, dreamy!" A female voice said from behind me. I turned to see Dayeon.

"You do realise that it's a compliment, don't you?" I said to her.

"Is she your date?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was standing beside her. He was in a black tuxedo. His hair was pushed back completely.

"Yeah. You know who is getting laid tonight" Taehyung said and winked at him.

"I am right beside you!" Dayeon complained.

Jungkook just laughed.

"Oh come on, you know the stuff" he said and took her away with him.

I linked my arm with Jungkook's. We walked down the aisle together.

I looked up at him. He was smiling, the kind I liked to see on him. It reached to his eyes.

Then I looked straight ahead again. Yoongi was standing there, waiting for his bride.

I felt like I could melt. The situation was so overwhelming. One of us was getting married. I could not wait to be the aunt of their children.

"They look so good" people said,

"I bet they are going to be the next to get married."

They were talking about us.

Could Jungkook hear them too?

I could swear my lavender coloured dress would look good with any other tuxedo present at the ceremony as much as it looked with Jungkook. Though we were wearing different shades of purple.

They were gossiping just because they were seeing us together.

But then why did it feel so right to listen?

"Do you see the guy on the most left?" Jungkook said to me in low voice as we were walking.

"The handsome one! I see him" I responded.

Jungkook shook his head before saying.

"That's Soyeon's ex."

"No kidding!" I was shocked.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Also is he handsome?" He glanced at me.

Was he acting jealous?

"Shut up. Then why did Yoongi let him stand there?" I asked.

"He wants to prove that he is the winner" Jungkook smirked.

"Holy crow! I am friends with a bunch of savages" I said getting terrified.

"Put on a smile" Jungkook said noticing that I got so scared that it was obvious through my expression.

"Hell to the no" We stopped walking and took our place to stand.

"Will you act like Yoongi too?"

Jungkook shook his head smiling.

What did it mean? Does he not think of himself as a winner?

Soyeon entered the hall and walked down the aisle with her father. She looked beautiful just like I thought. She was too good for Yoongi.

Yoongi had the brightest smile on his face as Soyeon stood in front of him.

The ceremony started. Their rings were brought by Jiah and Seokjung.

"I always wanted to do it" I whispered to Jungkook.

"To bring rings?" He was amused.

"Of course. See how pretty they are looking" I was admiring them.