Chapter 15| A Fairytale

"Rock-a-bye baby
On the treetop
When the wind blows
The cradle will rock." I was singing a lullaby.

"Shut the eff up" Yoongi groaned.

"You are not asleep then" I said to Yoongi who was lying flat on the couch of the living room of my house.

"No. I am sleep talking. Now shut up. Also your lullaby isn't helping" he was grumpy for no reason as usual.

"I wasn't trying to help. What the heck?" I got up from beside him.

I went to the other creatures and Jiah. Taehyung was playing with her.

Another creature was on a laptop which he took from my house to do some 'work'. He was sitting on the floor, leaning on a side table.

I looked at the untouched juice glass which was kept on that side table behind him.

I took it and held it in front of him.

"Drink it up. It's not a good thing to waste food" I said to him how a really nice person should.

"I am busy right now" he said in a tone which I had not heard in a while, at least when I was sick. It was back, then that I had recovered.

How dare he rejected me when I asked so sweetly?

I did what I was supposed to.

I took the laptop and Jungkook was taken aback. I turned it off and put it down on the floor.

"What did you just do? I didn't save my work!" He finally panicked.

"Oh? You were working. And how was I supposed to know that? Did you ask me before taking this laptop?" I argued.

"You- I told you already that I was busy. Don't pretend to not know" Jungkook was fun to watch.

"What are you doing, the both of you?" Taehyung said and I looked at them. Jiah was seeing us fighting again.

Last time was a bit different. It was for her though it was totally obvious that Jungkook was just venting out on me.

"Where is Yoongi oppa?" Jiah asked.

I looked at the now empty to couch to see Yoongi gone already.

"He started it" I said pointing to Jungkook.

"What the eff? I didn't even-"

"Sshh don't curse" I cut him off with what he used to say.

He seemed even more pissed off than before.

"Now get out of here, you two" I said to them showing the doorway.

I held Jiah's hand and took her upstairs not minding the two of them.

Jae:

Jiah got kind of upset seeing Kkum and Jungkook fight like that. She always used to think of them highly as friends. However she did not express it.

"Jiah would you like hot choco before going to bed?" Kkum asked her coming in her room.

"That's Taehyung oppa's favourite!" She exclaimed and Kkum scrunched her nose.