Chapter 83| No Need Worrying

Soon our ice-creams came. The ice-cream melted in my mouth. "So good!" I exclaimed.

I looked over at Jungkook to see that he had brought a different flavour. So I held out the spoon for him, grabbing a scoop of my ice-cream.

"Do you want to try?"

Jungkook smirked and pressed his lips against mine. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip before pulling away.

It totally took me by surprise. I did not see that coming at all.

"Mmm. I can tell it's sweet." He smirked again.

"You are getting annoying, you know?" I muttered.

"It's okay. You love me anyway."

I was taken aback again. I dropped my face in my hands.

"So obnoxious!"

I came to Jungkook's office whenever I got time. We were busy a lot. So our workplace became a place for us to meet.

I also saw that girl who came with Jungkook on his birthday party. She used to interact with Jungkook often since they were working on the same project.

But I felt that she purposely used to come to talk to him when I was there. This troublesome feeling was not going away.

We were in Jungkook's office. He was sitting on his chair. I was positioned on Jungkook's thighs.

We were kissing each other. His hand was resting on my thighs. My hands went to his hair pulling him closer.

Just then the door flung opened making both of us startled. I was about to get up but Jungkook held my waist to keep me fixated on him.

"What is it?" He asked.

Ugh! It's the same girl again.

She did not go away even after she saw us in that situation.

"I would like you to check these documents." Saying that, she went outside, locking the door behind him.

I rested my forehead on his shoulder.

"What was that? Why didn't you let me move?" I asked him.

"She is getting on my nerves lately. So I wanted you to just stay there."

I looked at him to see his expression.

"Luckily today is the last day, I have to work with her."

I raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"She is going to be shifted to another branch."

"Lucky indeed." I mumbled.

"Huh?" Jungkook cocked his head to the side.

"That girl was annoying as hell! I'm happy that you don't have to see her anymore!" I finally let it out.

"Shit." Jungkook let out a laugh. "She shouldn't have transferred now. It would have been fun to see jealous Kkum again."

"You are so mean." I got off of him and was about to leave.

But he held my wrist and pulled me to him again. "I was just kidding. Besides you don't have to be worried about any girl around me. It's written all over my face that I am not interested."

Jungkook hugged me. I caressed his hair, blushing already.

"If you say so."

__________

Don't forget to vote please!

Jealous Kkum is indeed cute!