Part 91

I was wondering if you guys liked the psycho Carl or nah? Please leave a comment!

BETH'S P.O.V
I sat Elizabeth back on the bed to check her wound as Daryl and Glenn dragged Ronny outside.

"So, what happened?" I asked her.

"When I went outside, a hit something out there and it cut me..."

I nodded, but something was suspicious. I mean, it looked fresh and very centered. Like it was purposely sliced.

I went with her excuse and sewed it up. She tensed every now and then whenever the strung would enter her skin.

"There, you're good to go..." I said, pulling her shirt down. She thanked me and I left the room.

I walked over to where Carl and Paige were. In his cell.

Carl was sitting on the bed in shock as Paige held a bloody piece of glass in her hand.

"Paige? What is that?" I asked.

"Just looks like a shard of glass...blood on it..."

Then, something caught my eye. A little sliver of light shining off something in my peripheral vision. I looked over to where it was, under a bed.

I pulled out the objects. A pile of little pieces of glass, broken form the mirror, hidden from everyone.

"Why is this here, Carl?" I asked, sternly.

"Cause the mirror broke..." He muttered.

"Why is there blood on that piece of glass...?"

"I stepped on it and it cut me..."

I glared at him, just staring into his eyes. Then, I jumped onto him, my knees on his elbows, holding him down.

He thrashed and yelled, but nothing could get me off. I yanked off his shoes, showing the bare plain of skin. No scars, nothing.

"Liar..." I said with a smirk.