Part 85

BETH'S P.O.V
I saw Elizabeth bust through the door, pure sadness plastered across her face.
She was stomping furiously towards the stairs.

"Elizabeth! What's wrong?" I asked.

Her arm stretched out quickly, holding a picture of a happy family. Except every one of their eyes were marked out.

"W-what is that?" I asked.

"Vincent and his family...Maybe Vincent knew he was going to die...knowing somebody would find this,"she shook the photograph,"and mark out his eyes, too!"

"Well, what are you going to do with it?"

"Show it to Carl. Let him see what he's done..."

She sprinted up the stairs and into Carl's cell, leaving me in the dust.

"What happened with her?" Daryl asked me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I don't know...just something about Vincent..."

He shook his head, understandingly. He leaned in for a kiss, but was interrupted by a loud banging on the door. Glenn ran over and peeked through the window.

"It's a person...a boy..."

Glenn opened the door, seeing no weapons on the teen.

"Who are you?" Glenn asked, sternly.

"I'm Tom..." He muttered. He had short brown hair and dark green eyes. His arm, elbow down was missing. Broken, snapped off...cut off... He was sweaty, blood on his shirt and body. He had an orange backpack on. I could see the tip of a stick of some sort sticking out of the top of it.

He examined the prison from the doorstep with a smirk.

We gestured him inside for the night.

"I think I'll fit right in..."