Part 89

RICK'S P.O.V
My eyes went wide as I looked at the blood before me. More blood on my shoes. The gun was in Elizabeth's hand. She was terrified at the body laying beside her. The bullet in Ronny's chest. The blood poured out of his mouth as he gasped for breath.

She said,"I am not going to shoot them..."

"Come on, don't do this, little sis..."

"I already did..." She said as she flinched with another pull of the trigger. Now, there was no chance of him turning.

ELIZABETH'S P.O.V

I ran up and hugged Rick, tightly. I peered over his shoulder to see Rose standing on the far left in disgust. Everyone was in pure shock. I dropped the gun, never wanting to touch another one.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"You don't have to apologize about anything...you saved me..." He said back.

I nodded with a smile. Still having that burning feeling in my chest that I killed my own brother.

Even if he beat me, yelled at me, hurt me, he was still my brother.

Then, the flashback appeared into my memory:

"Do it or I will kill you!" Ronny said, putting the 9 millimeter in my hand.

"I-i can't..." I muttered as my parents were blindfolded, duct-taped, on their knees sobbing.

"DO IT!" He screamed in my ear, making me flinch with a kick in my chins.

"KILL THEM NOW!"

"I CANT!"

He slapped me across the face with the back of his hand and warned me one more time.

"Do it now or I will kill all of you..."

He raised my gun, properly, then stood back to watch. The tears streamed down my face as I could hear the muffled pleads from my mom and dad.

I looked over at Ronny, my eyes puffy. He gave me a small nod. I turned back towards them, and 2 quick gunshots filled the room with two loud thumps.