Part 39

CARL'S P.O.V
Glenn lunged at my side, ripping the long knife I had in my holster out. He spun around and chopped Maggie's elbow down clean off. "AHHHHHH!" She screamed in pain. "GLENN! YOU PROMISED! YOU PROMISED!" She yelled at him as she grunted. She was breathing heavily, her teeth clutched, jaw tensed. "I'm sorry...I just couldn't." Glenn whispered as he gestured everyone to help him pick her up. "YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME, Glenn...." She sobbed.

GLENN'S P.O.V

We quickly carried her inside and laid her on the bed. She shook her head side to side slowly. Tears were streaming down her face. I grabbed her left hand and held it tightly. "It's okay..." I whispered in her ear. "It's not okay, Glenn...you broke your promise..."

GRACE'S P.O.V
We watched as they slammed the door in our faces. We stood in shock as everyone else was sitting on the couch, eyes wide. "Well, let's just get back to eating. She'll be fine..." Daryl stated gesturing towards everyone's plates. I dug my fork into the potatoes and took a bite of the cold food.

I kept eating till I heard a scream of bloody murder. Beth scurried into the room, closing the door out of our view. I couldn't take the madness. I could feel everything coming up. Literally. I ran beside the window, throwing up before reaching the outside. Carl ran to my side, rubbing my back. "Come on, let it come up..." He whispered. I wiped my mouth and smirked. Then, my smile slowly faded when I looked outside into the darkness of the night. "What is it?" Paige asked. I muttered, "Someone is in that tree, watching us..."