Part 108

DARYL'S P.O.V
I walked around the prison, examining everyone. Rick was sitting on the stairs by Maggie, Beth was resting her elbows in the table, Carl was in his cell with Paige like usual.

I walked up the stairs past Maggie and Rick, glancing back at them quickly to see them locking hands a little. I turned back around with a smile,"Ha...lovebirds..."

I entered the cell door where Carl and Paige were reading a book together.

"Where's Rose?" I asked them, scanning the room.

"I don't know." They shrugged, their eyes shifting back to their book.

I searched the rooms quickly, looking for any sign of her.

Nothing.

I sprinted out side, my head swinging left in right. I noticed the gate was wide open. Had she left? Did I do something? This is all my fault...

ROSE'S P.O.V

I turned around, slowly, facing the husky man holding gun towards my head. He had a grayish, brown beard from becoming older. His eyes were dark brown, and his hair was dark brown, too.

I could hear movement behind me. Another person, really?

"Jestin, stay back..." The older man warned the boy behind me. Had to be a boy.

"Who are you and where did you come from?" The man asked, staring deeply into my eyes.

"Rose...I came from a prison back there..."

He looked at me in confusion.

"No, I mean I wasn't a prisoner there, I just live there...not permanently, but it was good resources...Ya know?"

He nodded his head, slightly, lowering his gun.

"Can we join you?" He asked.

I nodded quickly, looking back to see a red haired boy with green eyes and freckles. He must've been Jestin. He was probably around my age. 15-16 maybe. He was sitting nervously on the car seat behind me.

I said, bravely,"I'll lead the way..."

*JESTIN IS DISPLAYED*