Part 35

RICK'S P.O.V
I stumbled backwards in fear. The red headed girl fell to the ground, attacked by a familiar figure. "The cranks...the cranks are still alive..." Glenn muttered. The creature devoured the girl's body, ripping out anything inside of her as the blood streamed out of her stomach. I pulled out my gun and shot it in the head. The crank fell to the ground beside its victim.

My gunshot attracted many more. The started making their way through the fire, walking through the flames. "Oh no! Everyone help!" I screamed as they climbed out of the building. The kids walked out slowly with a limp. Disgusting scars covering their faces. Daryl pulled out his crossbow, I pulled out my gun, Carl pulled out his gun, everyone pulled out their weapons. I shot the little girl coming at me, her blonde hair being splattered with blood as my bullet went through her head. She fell by my feet, revealing the stitched up slit down her hairline.

CARL'S P.O.V
I was kind of scared. There was so many of these monsters crawling out of the building, what if they came towards me? I cocked my gun and aimed it at any of the creatures in sight. One by one they went down. It hurt me to do this. These creatures were kids. Daryl had his crossbow up and ready. I shot one, missing its head, and hitting its shoulder. It flopped towards Daryl. He stumbled back and shot it from a close up range. The arrow quickly peeked through the cranks head as it fell to the ground. It's brains flying out of the back.

My dad rapidly reloaded his gun shooting everything in sight. His gun shot over and over at each monster seeping through the flames. I saw someone that was different than the others. She had long blonde hair, brown eyes, and a muddy face. She didn't have the white robes on, she had regular any other day clothes, torn and ripped though. "Wait, don't shoot her, she's not a crank!" I yelled, but the gun fires blocked the sound. My dad pointed his gun at the girl and pulled the trigger. She fell to the ground, holding her wound on her left shoulder.