Part 86

CARL'S P.O.V
Paige went to wash up a bit. I sat on my bed, just smiling. Then, I saw Elizabeth shoot up the stairs and into my cell.

"Hey, Elizabeth!" I said.

She walked over to me, and set something in hands.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Vincent's...you didn't know how much he was going through...you didn't know how lonely he was..."

"I'm sorry...I-"

"Save it, Carl...it's too late...your nothing..."

I hopped onto my feet, standing right in front of her. I pulled her close, my lips right beside her ear.

I whispered,"I...am not useless...I am more powerful than you...if you want to say something else...you can join Vincent..."

I put my hands on both sides of her head, prepared to snap it if needed. Then, I felt an extra weight be put on to Elizabeth.

"Come on...we can do this together..."

I looked up to see Rose holding a knife to Elizabeth's throat. The other hand on her shoulder, holding her down.

Elizabeth was tearing up, about to burst out into screams, but she knew that would be the wrong choice.

"Carl...please...no..." She whimpered.

"Just do it, Carl..." Rose stated.

"Hold her, Rose..." She obeyed and held a tighter grip on her.

I crawled under the bunk bed and grabbed that extra sharp piece of glass.

I lifted up Elizabeth's shirt to her belly button.

"Now this might hurt a little...." I smirked.

I nicked her with the tip of the glass, making a shallow cut about an inch from her belly button. She grunted in pain as the cut met her belly button.

I shoved her to the ground, grabbing the picture, and tearing it in half.

"Now, keep that covered..."

She nodded quickly and ran to her cell.