Chapter 135

ROSE'S P.O.V

I couldn't keep that secret away from Paige for the rest of her life. I needed to tell her. I had to.

"Uh, Paige..." She looked up from the sleeping Carl beside her. He had cried himself to sleep.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah!"

The followed me to the corner of the room, by a door. I needed an escape plan if this got violent.

"Carl was knocked out for a reason..."

"What was it?"

"We...Daryl caught us...We kissed..."

She went silent her eyes wide, filled with tears of defeat.

"Um..." She was mumbling something I couldn't make out. She looked over at Carl, the silent tears falling to the floor, quieter than a pin.

She walked away from me to her father, Daryl. She was crying into his shoulder, telling him something. Pointing at us.

Arguing. Crying. Hatred filled the room. Without Rick, nothing was going to work.

I was shocked, watching the frustration between Paige and Daryl.

I looked over to where Carl was. He wasn't there. I looked around in fear, then I noticed the men through the door. Carrying him deeper within the building. They had white quarantine suits on. Yellow masks.

People were being plucked from the room one by one.

I felt arms tug me back through the door, the enterance/exit sealing back for no escape. Through the window I could see two people left.

Daryl and Paige. Both injured.

These people are taking the healthy ones! I have an injury, but it's sustainable. I thrashed and screamed.

"LET THEM OUT! YOU ALL WILL DIE! I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF!"

I saw the light spark. I was behind a large screen, protecting me from harm. I banged on the window, nothing letting me through.

The fire spread throughout their room. Screams filling my head.

You all are going to be so mad at me.

This is the end of the story. How do you feel? Tense. Sad. Disappointed. Angry. Or you don't really care. Ok ok.