Part 74

PAIGE'S P.O.V
I ran to my cell and found a hairbrush that I managed to bring. I brushed my long Ombre hair thoroughly. I smiled at myself in the mirror and then I saw Vincent standing in the doorway.

He giggled, then stood beside me. My cheeks were pink. I can't believe he saw ,y smiling at myself...ugh.

He said,"I wouldn't blame you for smiling...you're beautiful!"

Now that brought a big smile to my face.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked. He nodded and we skipped down the stairs to the outside.

We walked around the prison, around the woods. We had been laughing and talking for hours. It was finally becoming dark, so we started heading back.

He held my waist, making sure I was okay going through some rough patches of ground. We got inside and it was darker than usual. No natural sunlight.

"I had a great time!" I exclaimed.

"Me, too!" I hugged him then headed back to my room with a smile.

VINCENT'S P.O.V
Okay, I think I'm in love...

I need to tell Carl all about it! He will be so excited that I found someone I really like! I ran up to the room, but stopped in my tracks.

"C-carl? What are you d-doing?" I said as I stared at the broken glass laying on the floor and a crying Carl.