Part 47

BETH'S P.O.V
I went into the kitchen to get Maggie some soup that I had made the night before. I entered through the door to see Daryl and Rose drinking something out of a plastic container. I stomped over beside them, seeing what it was. "Is that my soup?!?!" I exclaimed. "Oh...this is yours?" Daryl asked. "Uh, yeah! That's why I wrote my name on it!" They set the container down, awkwardly. "This is for Maggie, I think it will help her." I took what was left of the soup and brought it to her. I sat at her beside, looking over at Glenn asleep on the sofa. He has stayed up for days just to watch over her. I'm glad he has taken a break.

Maggie sat up on her pillow as I fed her the luke warm liquid. "Thank you...so much..." She whispered. "Don't worry....it's nothing to thank me about..." I replied. "I love you." She said. "I love you, too..." I gave her a tight squeeze as the soup disappeared. She gave me a weak smile as I walked out of the room.

PAIGE'S P.O.V
Carl was sitting on the couch, reading a comic book from the cabin. "I'm gonna go check on Maggie..." He mumbled as he closed the book and set it on the table. He kissed my cheek and left.

I sat there, awkwardly as Grace smirked at me. "I-I'm gonna go take a small walk..." I said, frightened by her staring. "Okay...I'll stay here..." Grace muttered. I picked up my crutches and scooted out the door.

The wilderness was beautiful. I could hear the birds singing as the trees swayed in the wind. I went to rest by a tree until I heard dirt shuffling behind me. I spun around, but got tackled in the action.

Punch after punch was booming into my face. Claws digging into my skin. A loud scream of pain shot out of my mouth as my attacker beat my rapidly. My eyes were being blocked by the nails trying to dig into them. I felt a bony knee plunge into my stomach. My eyes widened, revealing the blonde haired girl smiling above me. Grace. She slapped me across the face with full force. Then, her knuckles digging into my jaw. She dug her knees into the middle of my chin, the pain shooting through my leg. She stood up as I scrambled back, bloody, against a near by tree. She ran up to me, grabbing my hair and rubbing the back of my head down the tree, the splinters shooting into my flesh. "Carl! Carl! Carl..." I screamed. I heard the door swing open as she smiled with one last kick right into the spot were I had my leg cut off.

CARL'S P.O.V
I saw Grace hovered over Paige who was bloody and bruised. I shoved Grace over as she flew back a couple feet. I took my gun out, pointing at her head. Full seriousness and anger plastered across my face. "I told you Sheriff boy...your guns won't help you in every situation..." Her hand shot up to grab my gun. I flinched, pulling the trigger. Her palm flew back, a clear hole right through the middle. She screamed as she examined her wound. "You-" I interrupted her yelling with a gunshot straight into the brain.