Part 105

BETH'S P.O.V

I woke up and walked downstairs. Everyone was quiet, just sitting at the table eating the little bit of food we had left.

All their eyes were sunken in, gloomy, would've been the same if they were walkers. The munched on the dry cereal as silent as a mouse. No words.

I joined them, about to grab a bowl when Daryl stopped me.

"I already made you one..." He said, handing me the cereal.

"Thank you." I smiled, pecking him in the lips.

I sat down beside him, eating my food with all the others. I crunched while examining everyone. Carl sat in the middle of Paige and Rose. Rick sat beside Maggie. She especially looked melancholy after what happened with Glenn. And I, of course, sat by Daryl. We were the only ones left.

Carl got up and put his bowl in the metal sink, then walked back up into his cell as usual. He seemed pretty scarred by what has happened these few days. Rose followed behind him about a minute later.

ROSE'S P.O.V
I quickly made my way up to where Carl was. He was sitting on the bed, reading an old book.

"Whatchya doing?" I asked.

He turned towards me and smiled. He closed his book, and swung his legs over the edge of the bunk.

"Just reading..."

"Cool...cool...well, Carl, I know you have been going through a lot lately...Ya know..."

"Yeah...what about it?"

"I've really wanted to help and I think I have just the perfect solution..." I said, grasping the rubber handle of knife tighter in my holster.

The Walking Dead: Secretsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें