Part 57

PAIGE'S P.O.V
I felt a hand stroke through my hair as my eyes slowly peered from above the swolleness. Carl was sweaty, sitting beside me.

"I don't know if you can hear me, but I love you...please...don't forget that..." He whispered.

He couldn't tell that I was awake? Did I look that bad? I wanted to reach up and kiss him, but I couldn't. A feeling deep down inside of me told me not to. It told me that he had broken a promise. So many promises, actually. To never leave me, to always protect me...Those didn't seem to work out by the looks of me. It was always an argument between myself.

Give up on him, he doesn't seem to care.
Don't give up, Who will love you? Who will fight for you?
Come on! Does he really do anything to keep you in his sight?
Yes, of course! He does so much!
I mean, in your condition, you are never gonna wake up! Just give up on life!
Be patient! Pull through! You are perfectly fine...
You are beat up...that would sound good in a poem...Your beat up, so give up.

DARYL'S P.O.V
Rose just stared into my eyes before they quickly glazed over with water. She fell to her knees as the tears began to fall.
"I left her behind!"
"What? You would never do that!" I exclaimed.
"I had to!...She's dead..."
"What happened?" I said, rubbing her shoulder cause I knew how much that spear meant to her.
"RONNY HAPPENED!" She yelled, surprisingly.
"Who is Ronny?"
"RONNY IS THE MURDERER OF DELLA! BROTHER OF ELIZABETH! ALSO, HER TORTURER! HE HURT HER IN SO MANY WAYS! WAYS NOT EVEN IMAGINABLE! HE EVEN MADE HER KILL HER OWN PARENTS!"