Part 88

ROSE'S P.O.V
I walked out of Carl's cell. No regret. Him and I were satisfied by what we chose to do. We were a secret duo now.

I jogged over to the group surrounding Elizabeth's cell. I wasn't as tall as everyone so I could only see their backs.

Plaid shirts.
Torn up clothes.
A backpack with some kind of stick coming out the top.

"Della?!?" I screamed. I ran up, yanking it out of the sack. It was her! It was her!

...it was him...Ronny...What is he, a vampire? How'd he survive my severe breakage to his arm?

"Oh, hello? What your name?" He said, sticking out his arm. I smacked it away from me and hit him with the tip of my stick right where his arm was gone.

"AHHH! Ow..." He moaned.

"Rose! What are you doing?" Daryl said, sternly.

"HE'S DANGEROUS! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!" I screamed.

"Is that true?" He turned towards Ronny who was in pure shock.

He gave a devious smile, then sprinted through the group at Elizabeth. I did nothing to stop him.

He shoved her off the bed, to the ground. She cried and whined. Rick pulled out his gun, and so did Ronny.

Ronny slowly slid the gun into Elizabeth's hands and whispered something in her ear. She shook her head back and forth in disagreement. But, he turned her face towards them, and added another sentence into her ear.

Before we knew it, a loud boom rang throughout the prison as blood flew onto the ground.

The Walking Dead: Secretsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें