I took them from the box and sat on my knees forwarding my hand asking her foot. She looked at me lovingly and forwarded her leg. I kept her foot on my knee and adored her foot with the anklet. I did the same for the other foot and looked above to see her looking at me lovingly. I stood up and she immediately hugged me.

“I Love You Laksh!” She whispered tightening her hug.

“I Love You too Ragini!” I said as I hugged her back tightly smiling.

We broke the hug. I turned her and back hugged her.

“Open one by one.” I whispered in her ear.

“Why so many?” She asked looking at me.

“Not many! Just five. Now as you got one you have four more to open. And there is no reason. I just wanted to gift you. That’s all.” I said.

She just shook her head in disbelief and took another small box. She opened it and looked at the pendent carved into her name. I took the pendent breaking the hug. I moved her open hair aside from back and slowly adored the pendent around her neck. I bend towards her neck and placed a soft kiss. I once again back hugged her.

“The other one Mrs. Beautiful.” I whispered.

She looked at me and then turned to take another one. She opened it. And her face had a big smile.

“Since I am not an artist I had to get it pained. I wanted it to be small and cute so that we can put this on the bed side table. Did you like it?” I asked.

“It’s beautifully painted Laksh.” She said caressing the painted picture of our marriage.

We both are sitting folding our hands into namaste beside each other. It’s after the ritual of Mangalsoothr.

“So let’s put this on the bed side table.” I said.

She smiled and nodded.

“I should say this gift is for both of us. Isn’t it?” I asked chuckling.

She chuckled along with me nodding.

“Next one.” I said.

She took the other one which is small compared to the last gift. She opened the box to see a small cute teddy bear with 'I Love You' written on it.

“I bought this one so that you don’t miss me when I go to office. But you don’t miss me.” I pouted.

She giggled and hugged the teddy bear.

“Now should I call him Chotu Laksh?” she asked looking at me.

“It’s yours now. You can name it whatever you want.” I said shrugging.

She chuckled.

“Last one!” I said pointing the last one which is the biggest of all in a rectangular shape.

She nodded. She took and opened it. Her eyes shined in happiness seeing the new violin.

“Thank You… Thank You… Thank You...Laksh!” She said happily kissing the violin.

I smiled seeing her happiness. I know she would get the happiest seeing this. That’s why I had kept it last so that I don’t feel that I made her less happy with other gifts. She kept the violin there on the table and turned towards me. She then hugged me tight.

“Thank You for everything!” She said looking at me from my embrace.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. She kissed my chin making me smile even more if I could.