Chapter 60 : Our Fight

Warning : Gore, Character Death

Right after your not-so-motivational speech, everyone went back to their places and destroyed everything that comes in their way. With that, you try to process how you'll be able to contribute to this fight without being the actual nuisance.

One thing is for sure, the enemies wouldn't want you dead. They have to keep you alive in order to proceed with the sacrifice. Unless, they find another angel from the past. Therefore, you're not much use to them either.

You stand there with no one coming closer to you. Quickly scanning the room, you notice a pair of weapons freely displayed on the wall on the left side of the huge room. Without thinking twice, you ran towards it, avoiding every dead body that Namjoon throws around.

Taehyung's voice eloped the room as he called for your name the moment he saw you running for something. But that didn't cause you to turn your back and retreat. Despite feeling nauseous and about to collapse, you were determined to get your friends out of here.

Once you've avoided the chaos in the middle, you head straight to the weapon and free it from its attachment from the wall. Just as when you were about to turn around, another familiar voice rung into your ears. "Prohibre," The person said.

You look on your right and Felix was standing there. His arm stretched as if he's controlling something behind you. Turning your heel, your knees wobbled at the sight of a werewolf in midair. And by the looks of it, he was about to kill you if it weren't for the warlock. "Stab it, now!" Felix instructed.

For a second there, you hesitated. It's not the first time you were tasked to kill someone. Shortly, you took a deep breath before embedding the sharp katana on the creature's body. Once you take the weapon out, its body fell right in front of you. Jimin was quick to locate it and ripped the poor werewolf's heart out.

"Thank you," You silently muttered to Felix. He gives you a small nod before joining the other guys.

Taking one last look around, you saw how you're probably the most useless thing in here; Weak and fragile. Seeing the blood of the creature in your hands, it convinced you that you have to do this. Anytime soon, you'd fall unconscious and they'll lose a hand. So while you're still alive and kicking, you decided to charge in front and attack anyone or anything with all your might.

There's a man slowly changing into his werewolf form but before he could continue, you wield your weapon to his body and he falls on his knees. Taehyung immediately sees it, and squeeze the man's body as if it's a stress ball. You could hear the creature's bones cracking until he was dead.

There are so many events happening at once. Felix was busily halting every wolf on their way to earn an advantage. Taehyung is busy running around, breaking every neck of Hoseok's pack and a little energizer by drinking their blood. Same goes for his friend Jimin who's style is to rip out hearts. Namjoon uses a weapon he just also found in the room to eliminate the enemies.

In the corner of your eyes, you saw MJ and Johnny helping too. But what caught your attention is Jungkook. He's happily enjoying the show on the top floor, watching all of you create your own downfall.

With your fuzzy sight, you saw another wolf charging towards you and you ready yourself. But as soon as the creature jumped up high, a hand strongly pushed you away. You hit your back on the wall, and your katana slightly cut your leg.

Finding the culprit, you realized it's Taehyung who shoved you away. He's now battling with the werewolf and for the first time, he's having a hard time dealing with it. The wolf seems pretty strong and when you saw a symbol on its neck, you remembered Hoseok. That cross on his neck is also visible when he turns.