Chapter 48 : It's Time

"Can you grab me that garden shears?" Taehyung pointed at the wooden shed nearby. Quickly, you get on your feet and do what you are told to.

Today, he brought you back to his house in Tyler, which you now call 'house of ruins'. To you, it was just a mere antique house before, and now you have the knowledge that it holds history instead of creepy rumours from neighbours (which are true in some way). 

Taehyung was eager to collect roses today and as to why he only gave you a reason that he wants to decorate the house that you're currently staying in. At first, it worried you that he wants to go here.

What if Hoseok suddenly jumps out of nowhere and abducts the two of you? It has been a peaceful almost-three-months, but that doesn't erase your worries, especially when you suspect that Taehyung has something under his sleeves.

Today, you convinced yourself not to be bothered by your infinite thoughts. As per the request of Taehyung, in return for taking a cab and enduring the traffic instead of using his vamp-speed that you don't like.

He was restless the whole ride.

Once your eyes found the shear, you were about to grab it when Taehyung suddenly took it himself. "I forgot. You're not supposed to hold any sharp things. You can get hurt," He muttered silently, but enough for you to hear. You pouted and rolled your eyes as soon as he turned his back.

If you're to be honest, you're pissed at this behaviour of him. He's too protective. Given, that one scratch can mean your death, still, grabbing a pair of huge scissors, gently, shouldn't be a threat.

He heads straight back to the roses and begins to pick beautiful ones. He placed them on a basket, and you watch him do his job diligently. "Hey, Tae?"

"Hm?"

"When will I come back home to my dad?" Your question caused him to stay still. He gradually placed the shears down the ground and looked at you. "I know, I promised you that I'd be in my best and positive mood today, but I just really miss my dad."

"No, I understand," He smiles sadly. "When would you like to?"

"You're serious? I mean," You paused. "Is it safe for him for me to go back?"

"I told you, I'll keep you safe, wherever you are. And that includes your father," He sincerely replied. Then, I heard him muttering something under his breath once he continues picking flowers, but this time, I couldn't hear it.

Although his answer is convincing, you're still unsure if you want to go back to your dad with this kind of uncertainty in the atmosphere. On the other hand, you also don't know when that atmosphere will vanish. It has to, or else you'll live the rest of your lifetime fearing your death and your loved ones. You need to be sure that when you go back, everything is all in place.

=====

Once you and Taehyung got back, you fell asleep in your room for almost two hours in the afternoon. You woke up with the sky getting dark already. Yawning, you noticed voices coming from outside. Too many voices mean they're too many people.

Immediately, you make sure you look neat in case your hypothesis is right. You got out of your room and witnessed an unusual sight. Plates filled with various foods are floating in the air and busy people.

You recognized a familiar face, and you smiled at him quickly. "Felix!" You called his attention while he's busy putting the plates down to the dining table from the air. He glanced and beamed at you in return.

Looking around, you were expecting more people like Johnny or MJ, but it seems like it's only Felix here. So much for too many people.

Namjoon came from the kitchen, holding two platters in his hand and gently placing it on the table. "What's going on?" You asked the two.