Chapter 15 : Execute

Warning : Character Death

What is Kayla doing here? Your mind keeps asking the same question. You looked around and noticed that Taehyung and Jin are already nowhere to be found. You can't risk your friend's life if this plan of him goes downhill.

Fishing for your phone inside your pouch, you dialed Taehyung's number. After a few rings, Taehyung finally answered and you heard him groaning in pain. "What?!"

"Ah, I-I'm... I can't d-o it." You stuttered. He didn't respond anything and then the call abruptly ended. You want to stop the plan but you have no idea where to find Taehyung.

Jolting in your position, a hand suddenly tapped you on your shoulder and you immediately turned around. Much to your dismay, you only became more anxious when you saw who it was. "Miss, are you okay?"

"Yeah, yes, I am." You nervously giggled. "Hi, I'm Lady Martinez and you are?" Then you reached for his hand.

"Yoongi Min." He took your hand and gently shakes it. "Have we met before? I think I heard your voice somewhere."

"I think not, this is the first time I saw a gorgeous man like you." You gave him a lopsided smile. You just started to flirt with him and that's the plan. You're executing the plan and you're terrified for your friend's life since she is surrounded by people whose identities are unknown to her.

"So, Ms. Martinez, what does a lady like you do for a living?" You noticed how he shifted his weight on another foot.

"Oh, uhm, it's actually Mrs. Martinez and I'm a housewife." After saying my piece, I felt my phone vibrating in my hands and I didn't bother to look who it was as I ignored it completely.

"Intriguing," An odd smile stretched on his lips and you find it creepy. You just told him that you're a housewife, how is that intriguing to him? "Where's your husband?" He suddenly asked.

"He's talking to some of his business partners." You lied. Briefly, you glanced upstairs to see if Kayla is still doing fine. After seeing that she's still there you mentally heave a sigh of relief before looking back at Yoongi.

"That's horrible, if I were your husband, I'll never leave you alone." He smiled sweetly and you perfectly know that it is all just a facade.

"Stop being so sweet," You forced an irritating giggle.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" That's the cue Taehyung told you. Nodding your head, you followed Yoongi from the behind and noticed that you are going upstairs. Once you came closer to Kayla and Hoseok, Yoongi called your attention and you have no choice but to follow him inside a room.

"So, what are we going to do here?" You curiously wondered. Flattening the cloth on your hips, you made sure that the knife is still placed in your holster.

As much as possible, do not anger him. Taehyung's words were repeated inside your head as a reminder that Yoongi is not human and according to Taehyung if you get on Yoongi's nerves, he'll transform into his original state and it will make it harder for you to execute him.

What bewilders you is that Taehyung gave you a small bottle of pepper spray as a defense to Yoongi. He said that you should use it in times of helplessness. Yoongi gestured for you to wait while he gets something from the bathroom.

While waiting, you took your knife out and hid it behind your back. You gulped as you plan to jump at him the moment he comes out.

Can you really kill him?

The moment you heard footsteps coming out of the bathroom, you raced towards its direction and in a blink of an eye, you felt something sharp hurting your abdomen. The knife fell from your hand, without you intending to do it.