Chapter 35 : Decoy

as promised, double update ~ enjoy !

✰✰✰

Suspiciously, the three agreed to take a car to Hoseok's place, and it was unusual. You know how Namjoom can zoom in the sky, and the two, Jimin and Taehyung, can use their super speed for better transportation. Yet, you all are fitting yourselves and some emergency equipment (in case things go rough) in a small vehicle.

Surprisingly, Taehyung is an amazing driver, and in no time, the four of you stopped at a very familiar house. After Namjoon hopped out of the car, you were about to follow him out when one of them stopped you. "Astrid, can you pass me three grenades and that gun over there?" Jimin pointed at the bag behind you, and you quickly grabbed the things he mentioned.

At first, it was scary holding a grenade or any deadly weapon, but if you've already tried holding your life on a single thread, a grenade would be the least of your worries. After passing the stuff onto Jimin, Taehyung blocked your way out of the car. "Hey, can you get me that Cheetos?" He smiled endearingly at you. Your brow arched in bemusement. Shaking your head, you just took his jalapeno flavored snack next to you and passed it to him. "Thanks, now stay here." Your eyes widened, and it was too late to even protest when he shut the door and placed a lock on the outside.

"Taehyung!" You exclaimed. Pushing the button that lowers the glass window, you yelled his name once more. "Taehyung! Hey! Where are you all going?" You screamed as if you were asking for help. The car window isn't even opening. "Assholes!" You kicked the seat in front of you only to wince in pain.

The three ignored you and continued to walk towards Hoseok's place, where it's reeking of werewolves. Once they disappeared from your sight, you huffed and leaned on your seat. That's why they left the air conditioner of the car open. They've planned to leave you here beforehand.

Great, now what? You rolled your eyes.

Fiddling with the bag of weapons next to you, you make sure that you meddle with it carefully to avoid cuts. Your brows formed a straight line when you remembered what those three did to you again earlier. Do they still think of you as a liability? They've taught you basic techniques on how to protect yourself, and you think that you're prepared enough to go with them in there.

Breathing the air filled with disappointment, you roamed your eyes around, and there you saw Hoseok outside talking to one of his men. You observed his movements, and later on, the man nodded at him. Hoseok hopped into the car and departed. You were hoping that the meeting ended already, but none in the trio was coming out.

Looking at the man that Hoseok talked to, it seemed like he was disseminating the information to others. Everyone obliged and rushed towards inside the house.

With Hoseok gone, what do they have to guard and protect inside? Your pupils dilated at your wild assumption.

There's no meeting.

Hoseok just wants them dead.

You knocked out the door as you try to escape, but obviously, your strength wasn't enough. As you scramble for ideas on how to get out of the car and warn those idiots, your gaze landed on the weapons you always had in the car. Grabbing a small yet heavy mace, you mightily smashed the window. You squealed in happiness when the glass cracked, so you continued swinging the weapon towards the window.

After a few more swings, the whole thing broke down. Like a hostage that was held captive in a car, you used the window to get out. In your hand, your holding a gun in case you were put into danger. You still don't know what a normal gun can do to protect you from unnatural beings, but having something with you for self-defense is a way to ensure safety.