Chapter 7 : Game

Last night, Yeonjun was nice enough to allow you into a different room, on the other hand, Taehyung insisted that you should stay at the room he just basically destroyed. Of course, being a brat that you are, you fought for your right. It's sufficiently inevitable to get out of this mansion without getting caught by the vampires who reside in it.

Vampires.

You still can't believe that they're real.

At first you were just binge reading Twilight and here you are living the mystical world. Now you wonder more if sirens and unicorns are living somewhere. Most importantly will you be able to see them if ever they're real? Temporarily living in a house of blood-sucking monsters automatically puts your life at stake.

This is it. This will be your end. You don't even get to say goodbye to your loved ones. "Done daydreaming?" The door suddenly burst open, again. But this time he did it a bit more gently.

"What do you want, Taehyung?" You rolled your eyes before sitting down. Staring at the dangerous guy who is resting his arm on the doorway, you recognized how charismatic he is. He should be thanking the heavens, they did a great job on his visuals.

Although they forgot to add more refinement. Still, you want to punch him in the face, but you know better not to challenge someone who could kill you in an instant. "Go get your breakfast."

"That I should follow because?"

"Or I'll make you mine." He taps his flat stomach in an annoyingly cute way but it's impossible not to tremble in fear whenever he makes such threats. With your tongue touching your inner cheek, you forced yourself to get out of the bed.

He waited for you to come out before trailing behind you.

As usual, you had to eat alone because you're the only person here.

You finish your food as soon as you can and once you got inside your room, you saw Taehyung comfortably sitting on the bed like he has been waiting for you. "Where's Yeonjun? I haven't seen him." You attempted to start a casual conversation.

"He's out and about," He looked at his pretty nails then to you. "I have a proposition to make."

Here we go.

"What's in it for me?" You crossed both of your arms in front of your chest. He then stands up from the bed and approached you.

"Yeonjun is out and while he is, I'm offering you a deal that can give you your freedom." The last word caught your interest and he obviously saw the sparkles in your eyes when he said that. "We're going to play a game."

"What game?" You tilt your head onto a different side while you wait for his answer.

"Hide and seek," He bats his eyelashes.  "All you have to do is hide from me, and if I find you," He didn't continue his statement instead he winked at you.

"That's unfair, I know that you have super hearing shits, you'll know where I am." You're putting your life at risk here just so you can get a chance to have your freedom, yet he's making a deal that will only favor him.

"Listen to me first," He hissed. "After fifteen minutes and I can't still find you, you win. I'll give you a head start, and within that time you're allowed to find your weapon to kill me."

Kill him?

A weak human sapling kills a vampire?

That would be historical and you know that's impossible. "If I win, I get out and you'll not harm any of my love ones." You clarified and he nodded.