Chapter 56 : Home Dilemma

last five chapters :< tysm !

✰✰✰

"This isn't home," You muttered, placing your luggage loudly on one side.

"You're staying here," Namjoon said without even looking at you. Introductions happened during your plane ride. He was too bored that he suddenly vented out by telling things about himself and his grandma. "Go take the room you got before," He instructed.

"Wait, I've been here?" You wondered.  "Aren't you going to tell me what's going on? Like what was that creepy woman with purple eyes all about? Not to mention that she was also damn fast." You stand on your spot with your arms firmly crossed in front of your chest.

"Would you like a sandwich?" He politely asked, completely ignoring your questions.

"Whatever," Rolling your eyes, you turned around and sat on a vintage styled couch. It's really dusty which made you realized that the place looked ancient at all.

Through the corners of your eyes, you saw Namjoon entering a room which seemed like the kitchen. The clashing sounds of china wares and utensils confirmed your theory; He's making a sandwich.

Great.

With nothing else to do, you grab your phone from your tiny bag. Your abductor was too kind enough to give your phone back. That just means that he really has no intentions of hurting you or whatsoever. You've been trying to convince yourself lately that he's not a threat, but you can't help but worry.

Unless he really shows you what you want, or more specifically, who you want to see, then perhaps, that'll put you at ease. You know that white means something good, but there's something strange in a way that Namjoon wears them.

Call it a gut feeling. Something is definitely wrong here.

Shaking off the thoughts for the meantime, you type a message for your dad, saying that you've finally arrived. Only that, your flight was delayed because you were supposed to be here in Texas yesterday and not today.

After hitting the send button, the sound of a door opening rings into your ears. It wasn't from the kitchen, so it means it wasn't Namjoon, when you search for the direction of which door opened, you then stumbled upon a figure of a man standing near the front door.

He looks at you in shock. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He cursed through gritted teeth. What caught your attention is that, he spoke as if he knew you too.

"Oh, uhm, I'm—"

"NAMJOON!" He literally bellowed like a dinosaur. If looks could kill, you would've been lying on the floor already because of his deathly glare.

A second later, Namjoon emerged from the kitchen. He is holding a bread knife in his left hand while the right one holds an opened jar of mayonnaise. "Finally, you're here. I've been calling you," He rolled his eyes.

"What is she doing here?" The new man said through gritted teeth.

"Because you weren't answering your damn phone. Where the hell were you?" Namjoon abruptly drops the things in his hand on a corner table, a second later, the knife suddenly falls on the floor.

Clumsy. You thought to yourself.

"I was searching for help!" The stranger exclaimed out of frustration. "We have bigger problems, and you just added another one," He then looked at you.

"Excuse me?" You squeaked. "First of all, don't call me 'a problem' unless you tell me what's going on. Second, why am I involved here? I just wanted to go home and meet this certain person."