Chapter 49 : Days Wasted

Taehyung hasn't come back. It's been three days, and you're more worried than ever. You wanted answers from Jimin and Namjoon from the meantime, but they didn't give you anything. Thinking that you should hear everything from Taehyung instead. You begged and begged them for it, but it was no use.

So today, you messaged Felix for help, and he willingly answered to it. You're not going to rest until you find Taehyung; until you know that he's safe.

As soon as Namjoon and Jimin left your proximity, you nervously ran into the living room, waiting for someone to knock on the door. Once a person did, you quickly opened it for them. "Thank you for coming," You hugged the guy.

"Couldn't say no to you," He smiled widely. "So, Taehyung, huh?"

"Yeah, he's still missing," You sighed. "Are you sure this is going to work?" You asked. Following him in the dining area, you helped him set up the table with his spell paraphernalia.

After arranging the candles into one big circle, surrounding a map of Texas, Felix snapped his fingers, and all candles were automatically lit. "Of course, it will," He assures you. "Now, if you could give me something related to Taehyung. His blood, hair, or anything."

One thing you're sure is that you don't have his blood. You gestured for him to wait while you climbed upstairs. Obviously, without Taehyung's consent, you headed straight to his room. As expected, it's locked.

Once you feel dejected already, you heard the lock clicked open. "You can go now!" You heard Felix's voice from downstairs.

Hurriedly, you barged inside and was surprised to see the mess in Taehyung's room. Items of Furniture broken and holes on the wall. This isn't what it looks like the last time you saw it. It's like a rabid animal was caged in here.

You would've heard the noises these messes would've produced, but why didn't you? He was in pain, and you didn't see it. You were stuck to the idea of him hiding something from you and never did it crossed your mind that it was the pain.

All those smiles he put on for you, made you blind.

There are also withered roses on the table.

"Astrid?!" Felix called.

"I'm still looking!" You shake the thoughts off of your head and begin to focus on the main problem. Roaming your eyes around, the first thing that caught your attention was his cabinet.

You searched for something that will help, and there you saw a hairbrush randomly tossed inside his wardrobe. After picking up the whole thing, you ran downstairs only to see Jimin's arm wrapped around Felix's neck.

"What are you doing?!" You shrieked.

"What are you doing?" He repeated in a different tone. "I was already out, and I suddenly smelled his scent on my way."

"I called for him. We need help, and he agreed. Please, let him go," You pleaded.

Jimin looked at you and then to the choking man in his arm. "Let him go!" You demanded as you noticed the color of Felix's face draining out.

Jimin abruptly shoves him down the floor, and you quickly ran into Felix's aid. He gasped for air, and all you did was pat him at the back. Now, you're guiltier for asking for his help. "Can you stand?" You gently inquired.

The poor lad nodded his head, and you helped him get back on his feet. "What exactly is he doing?" Jimin cocked an eyebrow.

"He's going to search for Taehyung's location." You briefly explained, not giving any hint of enthusiasm in your voice. You're still mad at him for causing Felix trouble.