194

Yu Rubing has a few pounds and a few pounds for herself. She knows well that if she has a tough encounter with the martial arts team, she will definitely leave this beautiful world in advance.

Beat them down?

The ending can only be that they kneel and pinch her and beg her not to die!

-Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha **** god knelt down and pinched me and asked me not to die

——What a guillotine is Yu Bubing, laughing my head every day

——Mr. Tang is coming quickly to help your pure and pretentious wife

——Yu Bubing is not a loss is my source of happiness

Yu Rubing pondered a little. How can she be able to keep her under such circumstances when the action team must listen to the command team's instructions?

Tang Hanqiu, who has passed through easily, has been paying attention to his girlfriend's words and deeds. When she saw her low frown, she wanted to help her.

Her bar salted fish is tender and tender, but she hasn't practiced it. Where can she face the martial arts team?

So, is the "Listen to Me" project department poisonous? Let the female stars come face-to-face with the martial arts team!

Tang Hanqiu was about to remind Atté that he would give himself an order to help Yu Rubing, which would be a complete rule of the show.

As everyone knows, before waiting for her to speak, Arte seems to have received her electrocardiogram, and ordered: "Sister Qiuqiu, go help her."

Tang Hanqiu felt relieved for a while. He felt that he didn't hurt him in vain. He nodded gently, and walked towards Yu Rubing and said warmly, "I will help you."

Yu Rubing looked up at her.

Tang Hanqiu said calmly: "This is an instruction."

No breaking rules.

Yu Rubing's eyes lighted up instantly, and his eyes fell unconsciously on the back of her hand. After blinking twice, he suddenly reached out and took her hand, gently stroked her white as Cangxue. Hand, concerned and authentic: "But is it really okay? Does it hurt at all?"

Tang Hanqiu had just interrupted the board and it looked very easy, but whether it hurts or not, no one knew if she didn't say.

Although Yu Rubing knew that she was a trainer, she really saw that she used skin to break the thick wooden board. She was worried about hurting her hand and worrying that she would hurt.

No matter how hard her fist is, Qiuqiu is still a fine-skinned young lady.

Tang Hanqiu chuckled: "It really doesn't hurt, don't worry."

Seeing that she was still uneasy, Tang Hanqiu took her hand and patted it gently, asking, "Do you want to be pinched?"

Yu Rubing immediately replied: "No, I don't want to."

Tang Hanqiu smiled: "Well, I don't want to see this scene, so trust me, will you?"

Yu Rubing looked at her intact hands, and then looked at her firm and reliable eyes, and suddenly felt that she was surrounded by a strong sense of security.