42

As soon as Yu Rubing's easy-to-understand English came out, not to mention Lily, even the trainees around them were shocked.

Lily's doll had mixed emotions on her face, and her pupils were slightly shocked.

Just, this?

Is this English more plastic? !

Where did she come to speak my English plastic! ! !

Lily was so angry that she spoke normally: "This is a fart English! You, you are just playing me!"

Yu Rubing calmly responded and asked, "Why is this not English? In the sentence of" Youseeseeyou, onedayday ", except for the last" word ", which one is not an English word?"

Lily was shocked, but there was no way to say no, she had to default and thought to herself: Why is this person so shameless?

Seeing her acquiescence, Yu Archimedes took out his truth lever again: "Since it is an English word, it means that I speak English, why do you say that my is not English?"

Chi Nuan covered his mouth quietly, and his eyes were spinning diligently, his eyes turning back and forth between her two. The heroic posture of Captain Archimedes is still refreshing, still a familiar taste in memory.

Chi Nuan: [Watch Drama.JPG]

Lily: "You quibble, you don't speak English at all! How can you say that in English!"

Yu Rubing: "Yes."

Lily looked at her coercively.

Yu Rubing said lightly: "Chinese English."

God **** Chinese English! Lily rolled her eyes at the sky: "Pull it down, you are Chinese English."

Yu Rubing instantly turned into socialist Archimedes, and his backhand was a big way to raise the bar: "American English and British English can both be counted as English. How can we not count as Chinese English?"

"Where do people speak without the taste of their hometown, why do we Chinese speak English with a taste of our own country?"

"And this is obviously our local culture, why do you look down on you so much? Do you have any dangerous ideas, kid?"

The people in the next circle were watching the show with excitement. After hearing her remarks, they were shocked.

Although she knew she was bullshit, this logic sounds completely okay? !

The cultural self-confidence of Chinese English will come into being today. Will it be possible to go international in a short time and go side by side with American English and British English?

Chi Nuan felt relieved and let go of his hand, echoing like a small classmate: "What's wrong!"

Lily was so dizzy that she opened her mouth instinctively, but didn't know how to take her words, especially her last upper class online-this kind of thing can still be on the line?

Yu Rubing took a deep look at her and concluded: "Children, the cost of de-nationalization is two hundred and fifty."

Lily: "!!!"