115

Tan Xi slowly digested the news in his brain.

Yu Rubing said he wanted to go home, and mentioned President Tang's home again. She regards President Tang's home as her own, which does not mean that she and President Tang ...

Tan Ximan was stunned: "Are you going to go to see your parents with President Tang?"

After listening to her, Yu Rubing looked at her with amusement: "Oh, I'm stupid, little friend, from what known conditions did you get this result?"

Chi Nuan, who has been playing with his mobile phone, finally lifted his little head and obediently said: "Because the captain turned back to Mr. Tang's home and said it was home, isn't it?"

Yu Rubing stretched out her hand and rubbed her little hairy head: "Little fool, Mr. Tang's own house outside, also called Mr. Tang's house. Mr. Tang and I are especially good friends, so I put her Is your home as your own, is there any problem? "

"I haven't bought a house yet, and there are so many properties under her name-and there are so many, and she will go back to the Tang Family Mansion and Tang Dong for them during the New Year, so I will stay in her house for the New Year."

The Tang family does not value the New Year, but the New Year, so every child of the Tang family must return to the Tang family mansion to accompany the elder couple and spend a few days with the New Year before the New Year.

Tang Hanqiu had to rush back for the New Year when he was abroad. Now that he has returned to China to work, he has to go even further.

Yu Rubing has greeted her and told herself to live in Ziyu Mansion in the New Year. He will leave after the next year, and he will help her to watch the house for free.

Tang Hanqiu naturally has no objection, and she needs to go to the Tang family to participate in the New Year ’s party today, and there is no time from the morning to the evening party. So from today, Tang Hanqiu ’s house in Ziyu Mansion will be empty, and Yu Rubing will be able to Go to Ziyu Mansion and check in directly with a bag.

Chi Nuan said softly, "But the captain still lives alone ..."

Tang Hanqiu's home, Tang Hanqiu was not there, then Yu Rubing went to stay for a few days, isn't he alone?

Yu Rubing smiled and said indifferently: "Don't worry, the cold and hard Liao Jing never fears loneliness!"

Not to mention that she has long been accustomed to having a new year by herself, and she also has a charming and charming 008 with her. It is really boring, she can find 008 to talk about the "philosophy" of the system.

All roads lead to Rome, she is not alone!

Seeing her insisting on it repeatedly, Tan Xi and the two were not good to say anything, only that she was free to come to them and ask them to ask for red envelopes.

Yu Rubing should be good one by one.

Soon, the driver Tang Hanqiu specially sent to pick her up arrived and greeted Tan Xichi Nuan, the car started slowly, and drove away smoothly along the spacious street.

Tang Hanqiu specifically told the driver to send Yu Rubing to his door before he could go, and he must help Yu Rubing carry the suitcase so that she could not be tired.

The driver pushed Yu Rubing's box to take her to the door, and said in a proper manner: "Miss Yu stayed, I will go back first."

Yu Rubing replied: "Okay, you worked hard, pay attention to safety on the road."