190

Although Tan Xi usually nibbles sweet and sour fish c, lamenting that they are real, but they are only viewed from the perspective of business c, and will not disturb the true emotional life of God.

For Yu Rubing and Tang Hanqiu's emotional life, she never even thought that it might be intertwined, so she was surprised when she felt that there was a sour smell in love.

is that true?

Is sweet and sour fish c really true?

Did she get a pair of real c?

Think about it, doesn't it feel right?

So ... are the two of them real?

Tan Xi turned to open his WeChat and found Yu Rubing. Now he wants to know whether their cabinet door is open or closed.

[Tan Xi]: Sisters, I want to ask you a question

[Sister Yu]: You ask

Tan Xi raised her eyes and looked at Yu Rubing's direction, and saw that she was looking down at her cell phone, thinking she was waiting for her to ask questions.

[Tan Xi]: Excuse me, you and Mr. Tang ...?

Tan Xi glanced at Yu Rubing again, then he and Yu Rubing faced each other across the two tables, looked at it, and Yu Rubing suddenly smiled, meaninglessly, and then looked down.

[Sister Yu]: Tang and I are more in love than Jin Jian, what's wrong?

[Tan Xi]: Sisters, did you bend?

[Sister Yu]: Guess ~

[Tan Xi]: Do n't guess, you must have been bent under President Tang 's face

[Sister Yu]: No one in this world can escape our President Tang 's beauty.

[Tan Xi]: Everywhere, cacao. So are you real?

[Sister Yu]: What if it is, what if it is not?

[Tan Xi]: No, nothing

[Tan Xi]: Yes, then I naturally want to support you

Yu Rubing paused when he saw the word "support", his eyes gradually softened, and he returned.

[Sister Yu]: You will know the answer to this question in the future

When she becomes an actor, she can announce her answer to the world.

Tan Xi looked at her sentence, then looked up at her again, vaguely understood something, and then put her mobile phone aside, and she suddenly continued to watch the show on the stage.

Sweet and sour fish ...

it is true.

...

During the New Year, Yu Rubing still went back to the Tang family. This year Jiang Yingyao and they returned very punctually. The Tang family finally gathered together for a new year.

Liu Wenqing knew that Yu Rubing had played a movie this year, so she took her to sit down and talked about what kind of movie it was. Yu Rubing briefly introduced the plot without giving her spoilers.