128

Negative distance relationship with the hostess.

Is this one really serious?

Tang Hanqiu was lost in thought.

She didn't mind the negative distance relationship with Yu Rubing, she couldn't.

Now she is like Yu Rubing instead of Yu Rubing. If she was asked to do that kind of thing to Yu Rubing under the systematic name, she was afraid that Yu Rubing would not accept it and felt that she was not respected.

This is simply a dangerous project.

Weighing again and again, for Yu Rubing's sake, she wants to delete this dangerous item, but she doesn't know whether these regulations can be deleted at will.

She had never been a male host and did not understand the doorway.

She looked up and looked at Lin Lin, who was standing opposite the desk and waiting to speak. Then she pushed the summary report in front of her, pointing to the negative distance, playing the spirit of not asking and asking, "This can Can't delete? "

Lin Lin looked at the article she was pointing at, and then said seriously: "Report Mr. Tang, this article is the most critical and cannot be deleted at will."

Lin Lin explained: "You also know that the current TV series pay attention to one-on-one, the body and mind of the male and female owners are absolutely each other. And this is the most critical condition to distinguish between male and male matches, can get the female body People, only men, do n’t even think about men. "

Although some male actors are miserable and attractive, but who made him a male partner, in the screenwriter's pen, he is destined to not get the body of the female lead-greedy is useless!

This is that supporting roles can only be supporting roles, and they will never get the protagonist theory.

Tang Hanqiu, who is a real supporting character, frowned slightly, and was silent again: "..."

She doesn't like this kind of fallacy.

Everyone has their own life, they just made a supporting role temporarily in a story that does not belong to them, but they are still unique and irreplaceable protagonists in their stories, so why are they so easily defined as supporting role?

The supporting role will never get the protagonist theory ...

nonexistent.

As long as the supporting role is hard enough, one day it can become the protagonist in the protagonist's story, shoulder to shoulder with the protagonist, and even ... get the protagonist.

The female partner has to become the male lead and get the female lead.

If the judgment of the system is almost the same, then as Lin Lin said, the negative distance cannot be deleted, she must also practice this with Yu Rubing.

Practice negative distance ...

Tang Hanqiu told Lin Lin to go out, his eyes fell on the paper, his long fingers squinted on Yan lips, his heart shouted with endless shame, and his face was embarrassed.