75

Tang Hanqiu clasped Yu Rubing's five fingers tightly, slender and beautiful two hands tangled together like glue, and fearlessly and directly showed their passionate love to the world.

Tang Hanqiu's eyes were as dark as ink, with no traces of jokes on his face, and he looked at the two surprised men opposite him very calmly and seriously.

Yu Rubing slightly lowered her beautiful eyes and looked at her clasped hands, only to feel dreamy.

She couldn't count how many times she had imagined such a scene.

Imagine that they can be together, imagine that they can interlock with Tang Hanqiu as a lover, and imagine that they can announce to others without fear and grace: "We are together."

I just didn't think it would be such a scene, such a sudden way.

Love comes ... it's really nice to be a sudden.

But she soon sobered from the shock-this is obviously fake love.

Tang Hanqiu didn't show any favors to her, how could there be love?

She reluctantly looked away from the tightly entangled hands of the two men and slowly cast two men on the opposite side—the two men who contributed to this fake love.

Tang Hanqiu's thoughts soon came to her and she felt funny and helpless in her heart.

Although Tang Hanqiu is acting to exterminate the two idiots, but she ... is sincere.

Never mind. She thought that it was better than nothing. Anyway, Tang Hanqiu was willing to play this fake lover's play with her, right?

She quickly adjusted her mood, took out the professional qualities of the actor, snuggled up with Tang Hanqiu intimately, her face filled with happiness, and she cooperated extremely strangely: "Oh, why tell them so quickly . "

Tang Hanqiu looked over at her, stared at her for a while, and asked softly, "Don't you like it?"

Yu Rubing's demeanor is full of tenderness, and a tender love pours out of her eyes, her eyes slightly shyly, and a soft whisper: "I like it, I like what you do."

What she does in Qiuqiu is all she likes.

Tang Hanqiu's heart was inexplicably grabbed by her delicate and pitiful man, and her heart stirred uncontrollably for a moment.

Yu Rubing's every expression and every action is done just right, all of which highlights her longing for her, her full of love-there is no such thing as pure love from the show.

She couldn't help thinking: her acting skills are getting better and better.

It was so good that she misunderstood that she really loved herself.

Yu Rubing's "act" is so moving, Tang Hanqiu will not refute her in front of her, drag her back. She stared at her tenderly, her voice low, with an irresistible charm: "Just like it."

"As long as you like, I can do anything."

She said it sincerely, even if Yu Rubing knew that she was pretending, she was crazy about her gentle and water-like appearance and could not extricate herself.