110

The arrival of Qiu Yunli and the correction of the plot triggered Yu Rubing unexpectedly, and his body was out of control in an instant.

The next second came a cold touch on the wrist, the correction system was once again disturbed, and it repeatedly went back and forth between restart and failure.

The icy mechanical sounds bombarded in her brain, making her completely unable to think, only knowing that her brain was about to split and her body was being dragged away by Tang Hanqiu.

Tang Hanqiu immediately reacted the second he saw Qiu Yunli, grabbed her hand, grabbed her shoulder, and took her away from the reception very hard, and walked straight to the bathroom.

Yu Rubing's brain is a mess, and her strength is not as great as her, so she can only be taken away by her.

As soon as Art walked into the meeting place, she saw her two. A sign smile appeared on her face. When her arms were raised and they were beckoning to them, Tang Hanqiu overwhelmed Yu Rubing and turned to walk away from the passage on the other side. .

Yu Rubing raised his hand and raised his forehead, frowning tightly, as if uncomfortable.

Arte's smile slowly bent, scratching his head with a confused look.

What is happening?

Qiu Yunli naturally saw the two of them, thinking that Tang Hanqiu would actually be willing to bring Yu Rubing to such a reception, and could not help but sneer.

They are really a pair.

"Bang--" The door of the toilet stall hit the wall, making a rude and heavy noise.

The situation was urgent. Tang Hanqiu did not care about any upbringing. After confirming that there was no one else in the bathroom, she directly brought Yu Rubing into one of the compartments, and then locked the door of the compartment with her backhand.

Yu Rubing leaned against the wall with a headache, and Tang Hanqiu held one hand tightly, as if she was afraid that she would run away.

Tang Hanqiu grabbed her and could hear those annoying system sounds, but these had no effect on her, and only trapped Yu Rubing alone.

Trap this innocent Yu Rubing.

She held out her other hand to support Yu Rubing's chin and asked her to raise her head to face herself.

Those crystal clear eyes are now covered with a hazy mist of water because of the pain, and her eyes are very blurred.

This must be painful, but she didn't say a word for "pain".

Tang Hanqiu took the initiative to step forward and kissed her lips with pity.

The intersection of the breath and the smell of the perfume makes the atmosphere ambiguous, and the soft smell makes the sense faint.

The alarm of the correction system was once again defeated, and it was declared defeated. All the annoying mechanical sounds disappeared without a trace, and the whole world was quiet.

It was so quiet that he could hear the ambiguous voice, deeper and deeper, ripping apart the mask of shame, entangled with others and fallen together, but hegemonic but heart-wrenching.