41

She never liked him.

Qiu Yunli's eyes were deep, and he could not believe the answer if he could not see the bottom of the abyss.

He is loved by thousands of girls and lives like a star. Countless women are crazy for him, crazy for him, and fighting for jealousy in order to get a glimpse of him.

How could there be a woman who does not love him in the world?

He did not believe: "You are lying."

Yu Rubing saw that he would not let go of him, and his temper slowly came up, his eyes coldly said: "You are making love for yourself."

She saw the ridiculous psychology directly: "You are just a woman who loves you a little more than you, and she can think that women all over the world love you and will love you and should love you." . "

"Where is such a ridiculous statement?"

"What did you do? What do you have? Is there anything you can do with yourself?"

"You don't have one, you only have one face. Once this face is set aside, you are just a body that does not interest anyone."

"I don't care if you can listen in. What I said today, I will tell you." Yu Rubing looked grim and said clearly, "I don't like you, Han Qiu doesn't like you, no matter what happened before, at least we I really don't like you at all now. Please stop entanglement with us both. "

Qiu Yunli stood blankly, with these words echoed in her mind, her eyes were extremely complicated, and it was a little difficult to accept for a while, as if all three views had been reshaped.

Art stepped forward, grabbed his hand, and shouted, "Brother."

His two hands slid slowly, and suddenly raised his eyes and looked at Art again, not knowing what he was thinking. The windbreaker closed, his brows were locked and he turned away.

Att was his brother, and he was obliged to look at him. After hurriedly saying “sorry” to Yu Rubing, he picked up the mobile phone on the ground, turned off the loudspeaker, and replied to Tang Hanqiu. Rest assured, Miss Yu is fine, don't worry. "

"Are you still coming?"

"Okay, then I let her wait for you."

...

Tang Hanqiu was not at ease, went back and forth, just met Qiu Yunli in the car.

The eyes of the two met for a moment, and then they moved away tacitly.

Tang Hanqiu remembered Yu Rubing, and he didn't have time to speak harshly to him.

Qiu Yunli remodeled his three views and was not in the mood to care for others.

Tang Hanqiu found Yu Rubing under the guidance of Tan Xi. At that time, she was sitting in the empty and quiet corridor, holding the small bag of candy while watching the scenery while eating, there was no one around him, and there was a trace of loneliness in the air .

Tang Hanqiu thanked Tan Xi. Tan Xi said that after nothing, she obeyed her instructions and sent Han Zhudi to the rest area to wait.