61

Tang Hanqiu looked at the pennant and the awe-inspiring golden characters on it, and for a moment felt crying and laughing.

Unforgettable? This is indeed unforgettable.

Since she grew up, who dares to give her such a gift? Or needless to say, dare not, no one else would think she would be given such a gift.

Yu Bubing's thinking is really unimaginable and unattainable for mortals.

Han Wei held a banner with majestic powers and said intimately: "Mr. Tang is assured that I have visited this store. The materials used are harmless to the human body. And Yu Rubing bought the most expensive one, and the materials and services are the most Yes, there will be no problems. "

"The most expensive one?" Tang Hanqiu put his arms around his chest. "How much is that?"

A diligent housekeeper, who can spend less or less, will be willing to spend much on this birthday gift. She is still curious.

Han Wei said truthfully: "Six hundred."

Tang Hanqiu: "..."

She was confused, did this thing actually reach this price point?

Tang Hanqiu laughed again.

This Yu Bubing knew to save her money, why didn't she know to save some money for herself? For the 600-dollar pennant, she was very willing to order the blood.

Tang Hanqiu felt funny, but was helpless. To be honest, a person who usually doesn't like to spend money on money is willing to use money to be unique in this kind of thing, and it will indeed be more moving.

What precious watches and jewelry she received in the past years have already produced aesthetic fatigue. She can afford these things herself, so it seems nothing special.

But this pennant is different and she can afford it, but she would never want to buy one for herself. She doesn't have to look at the birthday gift she received tomorrow, she can all determine that Yu Rubing's gift has already stood out from the crowd and won the top spot.

She has to admit that having a friend like Yu Rubing is really interesting. She is like a treasure and can always bring surprises.

Han Wei didn't know what Tang Hanqiu meant now, did he want to leave this pennant, or throw it away?

The rich family who received a pennant on her birthday is the first one? Say it, maybe you will be joked by their celebrity circle ...

Han Wei asked directly: "Mr. Tang, what do you do with this pennant?"

Tang Hanqiu said: "Put it away, let me go in the cupboard."

Han Wei looked at her and tried to ask why.

Tang Hanqiu met with a smile and said, "This is her mind, and I should treat it well with my feelings. And this pennant is worth 600 yuan. If I lose it to her directly, she will be upset if she knows."

It ’s hard to be generous to throw away the “generous” of the diligent housekeeper, and it would be rude to throw away this “generous”, and when she knows, she will definitely be unhappy that she does not take the six hundred dollars as inappropriate money-although she does not Taking six hundred dollars as money, in terms of her family, even if it is sixty thousand dollars, she does not count as money.

Following the boss's order, Han Wei slowly rolled the pennant back into the rectangular box and put it in the cabinet for her.

Tang Hanqiu took out the phone and asked casually: "They seem to have group advertisements today?"